Princes Street Backpackers East

Edinburgh, Scotland

cool vibe, nice and clean.. but no locks on the doors meaning limited security, and having to pay for internet access which I resented a little..

• 29th May 2013

The Westend Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Impeccable rooms, super clean , great facilities. Great if you want a quiet bed for the weekend. Not ideal for backpackers!

• 16th May 2013

Caledonian Backpackers

• 13th May 2013

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Awesome hostel in a beautiful old church. Friendly staff and great facilities

• 10th May 2013

West Two London

I enjoyed my stay here. It was cheap, so I guess you do get what you pay for. A couple of tiny things could improve the place... laundry facilities, one bathroom didnt have a sink, and none of them had soap and most showers ere out of order... House is big and old and creaky but with a cosy vibe, and free wifi, but only downstairs. I would stay here again :)

• 4th May 2013

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I have pretty low standards, and am usually happy with absolute basics but this was not a pleasant stay. Admittedly it was particular male member of staff that let down the rest (the others were great). Never have I been treated in such an appalling way. The whole hostel is very cramped, and I am a small person.The bunks are triple and the whole vibe of the place was impersonal and cold.There is a lovely park down the road, but I will never ever stay here again, and neither will anyone I know.

• 24th Apr 2013

World Square Hostel

Sydney, Australia

The staff were helpful and friendly, everything I needed was accessible to me, the drinks were cheap and the beds were cosy.

• 21st Feb 2013