• Australia, Male, 18-24
YHA London St Pancras, London, England
6.9
26th Feb 2013

I didn't particularly feel a warm welcome although it was helpful. I was rather disappointed with having to pay for all the extras particularly wifi also I didn't use it as it didn't reach my room. Staying in the cafe was a comfortable option however in all sincerity I wondered why there were so many 40-50+ people staying at a 'youth' hostel. Getting directions and information from the desk regarding London was great and so was the location. It suited me for the one night I needed.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Feb 2013

The staff were approachable, friendly and helpful. The space for eating breakfast is a little small however it seems to cope and facilitates good conversation between travellers. There's a really positive vibe about the place and it felt a really comfortable place to come to of an evening and wake up to in the morning. Free wifi, refundable lockers, heaters to dry towels, safe atmosphere, great staff all a plus!