Hostal Varayoc

Machu Picchu, Peru

Hostel Nucapacha

Guayaquil, Ecuador

Reasons not to go to it: 1. Staff are very cold although they speak perfect English. May be they are too young. 2. My room is very dirty with some chemical smell. Asked to change room but the answer is no. All rooms are full. spray some air fresh. that's it. 3. No air conditioning. Terriblely hot. 4. Mosquitoes everywhere. I can't stay inside or outside. Nightmare with this hostel. Thanks to God it's only 2 nights! Don't go this Hostel!

Hostal Hogar Cuencano

Cuenca, Ecuador

A wonderful one. I will return to it next time

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

Very clean and quiet place. I have full kitchen in my single private insure. I also stayed single sharing bathroom. Very clean and quiet. Common room with full kitchen. The owner, Kevin and his family are so nice and helpful.. Although the location is a little bit far but you can sleep well. If the the wireless internet works it will be perfect. I will return to Kevin next time. Strongly recommended.

Posada del Caminante

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

The owners are 2 young brothers who are very kind and try to provide you help at any time. The location is not bad as it is such a small village. But there is no AC and it is hot. No bedding done or tower change at all. And the bathroom is very dirty.The shower drain wad blocked with hair and dirts. Really disgusting! The lock to the door is broken and I have to spend 2 to 5 minutes to open the door . But they provide you free laundry and drinking water. They don't speak English. No recommenda

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

nice and clean place. nice and helful owner. it will be perfect if the internet wifi works and closer to the town.

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

This is realy the BEST in Galapagos! A hostel in American standard as the owner is from the US.So clean and well equiped. Nice and polite people.I feel at home. I got a reply from the Owner Mr. kevin when I finish my booking and he gave me all detaile about how to get to the Hostel and answered all my questions. Strongly recommended!

Galapagos Natural Life

Quito, Ecuador

Reasons not to go this hostel: 1. nobody speaks English 2.Too noisy from police car, dog barking,kids play 3. No hot water for shower and it is so cold to take cold shower 4. Cahrge you 1 dollar for add extra hot water for my tea for the breakfast 5.no daily bedding or cleaning at all But the man owner is a very nice person and always try to help you as requested.