Karavan Inn, Belgrade, Serbia
17th Jul 2016

As a precursor: I had just came from a luxurious family vacation with my parents in Dubai, so I really didn't expect anything to be up to par especially not in the hostel realm! But when I got to the hostel it was so nice everything brand new and SO SO clean. I needed a night of quiet and that's exactly what I got! chill vibe and so comfortable. The beds were excellent, again very new book light, beautiful privacy curtain, and plugs. Ample storage and OMG the bathroom was PERFECT! Coming back!

Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
4th Jul 2016

I'm definitely coming back to Sofia and I feel like majority of the reason is because I had such a fabulous time at this hostel and the people I met were incredible! The atmosphere and location is perfect and the bathrooms were very clean! The bunk beds had curtains which was SO GREAT! And the staff was so helpful and accommodating! One of my favorite hostels to date!

Hostel Old Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
2nd Jul 2016

Your staying in a very clean historical house that dates back to the 1800s! It has such a charm to it and is super beautiful and in a very safe location as well as right in the old town & close to everything! Also the breakfast is incredible! The staff is super sweet and helpful! Definitely a steal of a place!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this fabulous feedback, Ashley ! Reviews like yours has made us Officially The Best Hostel in Bulgaria for 2015 and 2016, Voted by Hostelworld.com and The Best Hostel In The World for March 2016, again voted by Hostelworld.com ! Best regards Hristo-the owner:)

Bayrams Treehouse, Olympos, Turkey
19th Jun 2015

This place is amazing!!! We originally were supposed to stay for 2 nights but that became 4.(I'm here as we speak) perfect place, for relaxation. There are these huts with pillows good luck doing anything once you sit down.The food is great especially dinner, & there are some cool ozzie bartenders and sweet staff that are very helpful! One thing is there are no lockers so if staying in a dorm be wary and also drinks (cocktails) are pretty expensive here 20tl you can find cheaper down the road!

19th May 2013

Good location easy to find. The young staff was awesome Tully, Luke, Santiago, and Marcos were so great! I stayed four nights and there was no pasta party during that time (although a guest cooked for us) and I didn't get to do a pub crawl. All in all it was great, good facilities. Things to note: Wifi in the common areas but was not available upstairs in the room, computers downstairs were a bit outdated (unable to even check email), you cannot have your own alcohol on premises.

5.4
18th May 2013

The location is pretty sketchy, but it is right by the train station which is good. There really is no security for your stuff in the rooms which is terrible (i was so scared to leave anything of value while i even went for food). The staff barely spoke english, and weren't welcoming. You must be out of your rooms from 11 - 3:30 (& the staff guy tried to kick us out at 10 30 because we were in "girls" rooms. The place was clean however I just wouldnt recommend staying 2+ nights.

Split Guesthouse & Hostel, Split, Croatia
10th May 2013

Once I found it which was easy once you look at a map... i was happy i booked! very warm welcoming place i almost wish i stayed for longer however I will be back! I was unable to meet the famous Josko (i even came back to try to see you!) but I hear is amazing! I will be back and I cannot wait! Stay here =)

Buzz Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
7th May 2013

Amazing!! I cannot wait to stay here again! Jelena at the front is the nicest most helpful woman i have ever met, she is like my Zagreb mom! Everything was clean, wifi worked well, the location is in a neighborhood which i really liked, but a short step away from the tram to get into the city (which is not far, maybe 5 minutes). Don't make any plans, just book and go, there are plenty of good deals at the hostel (day trips to plitvice, skydiving, etc!) Perfect!