Good location easy to find. The young staff was awesome Tully, Luke, Santiago, and Marcos were so great! I stayed four nights and there was no pasta party during that time (although a guest cooked for us) and I didn't get to do a pub crawl. All in all it was great, good facilities. Things to note: Wifi in the common areas but was not available upstairs in the room, computers downstairs were a bit outdated (unable to even check email), you cannot have your own alcohol on premises.

The location is pretty sketchy, but it is right by the train station which is good. There really is no security for your stuff in the rooms which is terrible (i was so scared to leave anything of value while i even went for food). The staff barely spoke english, and weren't welcoming. You must be out of your rooms from 11 - 3:30 (& the staff guy tried to kick us out at 10 30 because we were in "girls" rooms. The place was clean however I just wouldnt recommend staying 2+ nights.

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Once I found it which was easy once you look at a map... i was happy i booked! very warm welcoming place i almost wish i stayed for longer however I will be back! I was unable to meet the famous Josko (i even came back to try to see you!) but I hear is amazing! I will be back and I cannot wait! Stay here =)

Buzz Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Amazing!! I cannot wait to stay here again! Jelena at the front is the nicest most helpful woman i have ever met, she is like my Zagreb mom! Everything was clean, wifi worked well, the location is in a neighborhood which i really liked, but a short step away from the tram to get into the city (which is not far, maybe 5 minutes). Don't make any plans, just book and go, there are plenty of good deals at the hostel (day trips to plitvice, skydiving, etc!) Perfect!