Nomads Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

Pretty glad I checked in on Sunday and not Friday, it was a complete different crowd from Monday to Wednesday (a better crowd) which made for more fun. The kitchen was great and the common room was awesome. The activities to get everyone involved were good to. Byron is only small so it's hard to have a bad location.

• 27th Oct 2013

365 Inn

Beijing, China

Pretty mice hostel. Good location close to sights and metro stop aswell as food and bars. Lacked a bit of atmosphere because of the restaurant up front which only sold western food. Was the only hostel I stayed at where drinks were more expensive in the hostel then any other bar. The beds were the best beds I stayed in on my trip

• 14th Oct 2013

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

Nice small/medium sized hostel. I was tipped about this hostel from fellow backpackers a week before so I thought I'd give it a shot. Pretty cheap with a nice common room where it's hard not to meet people, everyone was friendly which called for good nights out in the city. The hostel was close to bars and cheap food places.

• 7th Oct 2013

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel, nice location, nice staff, nice rooms. Only real negative was there was no common room but there was a pub underneath so it's not all bad. The only people I met were the ones in my dorm. Luckily a couple of them were good fun. Pretty good value for money too.

• 24th Sep 2013

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Seems to be one of the main hostels in Manchester, It was a bit hard to mix with people everyone seemed to be on the WIFI. I did make a few good friends and we had some tips on where to go from the stuff. Stairs are a bit of a killer but im not going to complain about that. Free toast all day was a winner.

• 17th Sep 2013

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great Hostel, the staff were helpful when giving directions and recommending things to do and where to eat. The dorms were pretty big and the beds comfortable. I like smaller hostels better than the bigger commercial ones and this one was brilliant because the common area was only small but big enough. The free dinner was amazing and the location was good, close to supermarket and tram station. Would stay here again

• 2nd Aug 2013