Location: USA,

Aberdeen Youth Hostel

Aberdeen, Scotland

I arrived late and had to leave early but the staff was very helpful and cooperative.

Not a hostel, but still reasonably priced. A real bargain considering everything that is included. Cannot recommend enough.

• 17th Jun 2013

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

There were some sharp bumpy bits sticking up out of the floor in the dorm we stayed in. It was also a challenge to get a hot shower.

• 13th Jun 2013

Humphrey's at Rathmore

Larne, Northern Ireland

The showers weren't always warm but in general this was a fantastic hostel. It is well worth staying there! I loved that they were so friendly and helpful, even helping us plan our activities for after we left. The rooms were also quite nice, overall, one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 12th Jun 2013

Blue Sky Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

The WIFI wasn't accessible from the rooms and the shower alternated between freezing cold and scorching hot every few seconds, possibly the worst shower experience I've had.

• 11th Jun 2013

We don't want the WiFi accessible in the rooms, the rooms are for sleeping. have some consideration for fellow travelers let them sleep rather than listen to you skypeing in you dorm bed.

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

It is WAY out of Rome, I needed to take three trains to get there, but it was a very nice place to stay.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

It seemed silly that the laundry facility couldn't be used beyond 10pm considering the 40 bed dorm is under the bar. Someone doing laundry really wouldn't be noticed. Also, it would have been nice to know that I was going to be sleeping under a bar.

Zenith Hostel

it would have been nice if the bathroom and shower facilities worked properly