MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

The hostel is very new! Is a hotel actually, the rooms and beds are excelent! They have a very small laundry. But a good kitchen. People weren't that friendly. Not the staff, people around. The staff is good, but didn't know how to solve my problems in the laundry. Had to wash twice... Good, very good although!

Backpackers St. Pauli

Hamburg, Germany

I've lost my train rom Berlin and they called me after midnight if I was going and waited me arrive, once the reception is not 24. Very clean, comfortable. Good staying.

Everything was great!

The bar is funny, but closes early. I stayed in another building, but was ok

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

Staff is amazing, helped me in everything, people interesting, location is perfect, you have view to acropolis... Near to metro station. Was awesome

Caveland

Santorini, Greece

It's not well located, if you want to be in the center, Fira is the place. But what you can do is rent a car or quad. If you go in off season it's cheap! Then you can run the role island in just one day with you want... Then doesn't matter the location! Because the place is awesome, calm, clean, relaxing! When coming back to Santorini, will be there again!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Amazing staff, amazing atmosphere, people and everything! Loved to stay there and will always do when going to Istanbul.

Eurohostel

Helsinki, Finland

Staff helped in everything I needed, but wasn't so friendly. The hostel is ok. Nothing more than that. Secure, you have your card and you can't enter before passing the reception. Location is not the Best but very close to the Viking Line terminal. And it's easy to get the city center, walking or by tram.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Amazing! People, staff, location, private showers, cleaness and free pasta!

Sentrum Hostel

Oslo, Norway

The hostel is ok, but there are a lot of immigrants that they live there. Luckily in my room was only me and 2 girls traveling too. The location is awesome! 5 minutes from the train station and Opera House. The rooms are good and even the shower. They don't charge for the linen or towel.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

They offer a lift, but never could use. They gave me a letter for my bed, but there wasn't the Mark in the room!

Kinlay House Dublin