Reviews: tewhite798336

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 34

365 Inn

Beijing, China

This hostel was a little tricky to see I passed it twice it looked like a bar from the front. But, it was a nice stay for a good lay over. It's about a 12 min walk from the station. The station is near the square and forbidden city about 12 mins walk as well. The bar/dinner area was nice and cheap so can't complain. The rooms were nice as well. I would stay here gain on my next come around.

Moustache Hostel

New Delhi, India

Stay for a two night stay and its a nice place just a little far from places to go drinking or entertainment areas. But, its key to travel to the sights of the city. The staff were awesome I didn't have any problems asking for anything. Note you cannot consume alcoholic at the hostel per rules. My only concern was booking what was noted as a two bed private room with my brah and it was only one bed. We are bros so it was ok but the booking noted other. Good for a few days stop.

Hi Tim, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at the hostel. We are a 1-minute walk from one of Delhi's coolest markets which has many cafes, bars, and restaurants. We are also 15mins by tuk-tuk from Hauz Khas Village which is the city's best party spot. Our private room is listed on Hostelworld as a Double private which means it has a double bed. Rooms with 2 separate beds are listed as Twin Bed as is norm in hostels/hotels. We don't have any twin rooms. Safe travels!

Green Guest House

Kagoshima, Japan

Ok so I have stayed here twice staying in the mix dorm on the 3rd floor and guys dorm on the 4th floor. Pro of the capsule style in the mix is good private space and nice space. Con its next to the kitchen area or lounge so in the early morning its hard to sleep as you hear people talk and making noises in the Am. The 4th floor mix is better when it came down to being able to sleep. The hostel itself is close to the ports to travel out. Its about a 10-15 walk from the main strip of tenmonkan.

Casa Noda

Nagasaki, Japan

The hostel is a tram stop away from the Nagasaki Station and a walk away from Dejima. Also really good eats at Dejima port if you want to try local Champon Udon really good. Also a tram ride or 20 min walk from Gunkanjima ferry tour I recommend seeing it. Staff is nice to give you info. Be cool if they had a board showing all the sites or recommendation like other hostels but other then that great place.

About a 2 min walk from the nearest tram and about 10 mins walk from the main station. The hostel is in a quite residential part of the city. It was a very nice hostel and the staff was nice and helpful. There were many places to see but during the Japanese holidays many were closed from Dec 30 to Jan 3. But, I would come back and stay here to see what I missed for sure. You can hope a tram to Atom dome in 15 mins or 35 mins to Miyajima.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is one the top hostels I have stayed at in terms of Atmosphere with a roof top bar where you can drink and even smoke a hookah. They have a their own restaurant with decent price food as well and usually have a BBQ at night as well. Very close to China town if you want to haggle some shops. Also near a station about 5 mins walk away. Great place to meet and swap stories with travelers.”

Five Stones Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Very nice Hostel and really clean. It matches the the cleanness of Singapore. Great theme and super friendly and cute staff who help in any way they can. It location is near China Town and close to Clark Q the partying drink area. I used the subway and tram system very little as everything was so close. It was a little quite but a great place in terms or meeting up with others.

Rainbow Lodge HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

It's a newer hostel by the look of the place. The common area is nice to chill out in. The pictures can make the hostel look much bigger then what it is. The hostel itself is not far from the subway station and walking distance of 10 mins to star ferry. The rooms can tend to be quite cramped when fully filled. The bathroom room however is next to the check in desk so someone just went and you could smell it. The bathroom is unisex with two showers one good size and the other very small.

Not the cleanest but close to the main station. Staff was always like hurry up and check out. Not much of a place to meet fellow travelers a quite place.

The location is about 15 to 20 mins depending on the station. It can be a little hard to find if you come late in the evening. The hostel is close to Namba which is nice. The hostel is narrow and felt a little cramped. The staff was really nice and gave some good information about a Owl cafe which was awesome. Overall it was an average hostel not much of a community as to meet others.

Thank you for your comment!Firstly, we apologize for the delay in replying.Thank you for your staying with us on the last October!We are glad to hear that you liked the information of the Owl cafe.We keep it in mind and try our best guests to stay comfortable.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Khaosan Fukuoka Annex

Fukuoka City, Japan

This hostel is only about a 10 minute walk from the main station. It has a nice little bar/restaurant connected to it. The bed was very nice with good space. I'm 6"3 and I was comfortable and could stretch out. The only thing which was a bummer was I wanted to cancel a day of my stay but still had to pay for it. I could of got a normal hotel in the area due to this. But, overall all was good here.

Jimmyz Backpackers

Sapporo, Japan

Jimmy the owner is awesome even told me a place to get all you can eat crab and drinks. The hostel was clean and not too far from a subway station. I will stay here again on my next visit.

Guesthouse Tennoji

Osaka, Japan

I had a excellent stay here! They staff was super nice and the location is just around the corner from the station. But, what really put this hostel high on my vote was the fact I left a item behind and they were really nice and sent it to me. I will be staying here again when I make my next visits!

Tabicolle Backpackers

Fukuoka City, Japan

Staff was amazing and stayed working late to check me in as I was a late arrival. Very patience and helpful. I would stay again for sure. About a 12 minute walk away from the station and across from a kobinne. The only thing I would say is the bunk bed I was on was very squeaky. I felt bad for who was below me as when I moved it would make noise. Luck of the draw for a bed.

ご宿泊ありがとうございました。 Thank you for your stay, and we are happy to hear you would come back here when you visit Fukuoka again. We try to fix the problem you mentioned. Thank you again.