Athens, Greece

Roof top bar is great for socialising, relaxing and admiring the view. Hostel is in a great location. Able to get to major attractions with ease. Port and airport are so easily accessible too. Bathrooms let the place down a bit. The bathrooms on level 3 had a musty smell and the hand held shower floods the floor a bit. Overall enjoyed my stay though.

Fira backpackers place

Santorini, Greece

Only downside to this hostel was the bathroom. It was a big negative though. The ensuite for my dorm flooded every time anyone showered. The whole floor would be covered in water. The bathroom also had an unpleasant odour. Great location, massive lockers, good common area, helpful staff are all positives.

Argo Hostel Rhodes

Rhodes, Greece

Really enjoyed my stay here. Pavlova was very welcoming and was helpful whenever questions were asked. I booked a 2 bed dorm and had the room to myself for my 2 night stay which was nice. Great location close to bus stop, beach, restaurants, bars and shops.

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

Highly recommend doing some of the tours offered by the hostel, particularly Jerry's Grand Tour. It's a full day walking tour that covers a lot of the 'must do's' in NYC. Jerry is an entertaining, knowledgable and passionate guide who ensures everyone has a fantastic day.

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

No lockers in rooms. Staff were helpful with directions and suggestions of things to do. Wifi is shocking. Works intermittently. Not reliable at all.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Staff were very helpful in giving us ideas of what to do each day that we stayed here. Breakfast is fantastic - the scones are so delicious! My friend was pleased to have the option of soy milk with breakfast as she's lactose intolerant and this has not been catered for in most hostels.

The Littlest Hobo

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Kolpinghaus Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

Hostel is located 20 minutes walk from the town centre. Not close to any Salzburg attractions.

Cardiff, Wales

Showers had doors that could be seen through so I was not comfortable when showering - very strange. Pillows were appalling - may as well not had any.