• China, Female, 25-30
Au-Domisiladore, Carcassonne, France
24th Feb 2013

The hotel is fabulous, i fell in love with it when I entered the first door. It gave me a sense of mystery. What's more, my room is very clean and has its own style. In a word, i love this 150 year old "castle"...By the way, Joel, the staff, is so helpful and he even sent me to the train station,very nice to meet him.

many thanks best regards joel

• China, Female, 18-24
Hotel Majestic, Montpellier, France
6.0
22nd Feb 2013

It's quite near the train station and very near to LA Comedie. The staff is very nice to me and change a larger room for me without adding money. But after I moved in, I regretted, because the heater in the room is not very welll functioned and since it's at the top stage, I felt cold all night. The bedding are very old and thin, it doesn't keep me warm..and what't worse, the bedding seems not clean and got a smell on it. However, the shared bathroom is small but clean. hope it can improve.