The hostel has great location, it is in the city centre. It was clean and comfortable with 24h reception. the breakfast was simple but good. that walls are very thin so I could hear everything from my neighbours. I was in March and it was cold - there is no heating in the room.

• 4th Mar 2013

Hostal Alcazaba

Granada, Spain

The hostel is close to the train station and within walking distance to the center and the Alhambra. The room was comfortable and very clean, I had my own bathroom but outside of the room (it was ok, can be can closed with a key). the owner was very friendly and helped a lot how to get to the most important places and gave a map also.

• 2nd Mar 2013

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

The hostel has great location, great equipped kitchen, free wifi and computers, a lot of programs. the staff was very friendly and helpful - they helped me not only with tips for Seville but for Granada also. the private room was comforatble and very clean. I loved staying here!

• 28th Feb 2013

AAl @ Rooms

Barcelona, Spain

It is an apartment with the owner and his dog. The apartment has great location and the owner is very helpful. Simple breakfast and coffee is all day available. The single room is really very very small and the dog is friendly but walks a lot in the apartment during the night also. Good value for money with all the pros and contras above.

• 26th Feb 2013