STF/IYHF af Chapman

Stockholm, Sweden

A very good location, near the tourist sites. I like the ship, the island and my stay in this hostel. I would recommend this definitely. Very unique experience to stay in a ship. The facilities are good, showerroom is clean. Our room is quiet and I like the quietness. Staff are polite.

• 18th Oct 2013
  • China

Thank you so much, glad that you enjoyed your stay here! // af Chapman

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

I really like this quiet hostel. They serve free breakfast and there is a supermarket next to it. The location is good, very near the castle and historical sites. Staff are very nice and friendly. It's not a huge hostel but very stylish, quiet and I really enjoyed the two nights there. Highly Recommend if you want to take a few days off and enjoy some personal space in a quiet atmosphere.

• 12th May 2013
  • China

I enjoy the only night I stayed in wombat. Staff are very friendly to help with my questions. Room is a bit small for six people. Kitchen is quite far, you need to go through the bar and take another stairs to get there. The other characters are very good.

• 11th May 2013

The Silk Road

Venice, Italy

My room has very good view. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast is very good and you can ask the manager to cook for lunch or dinner with the price of 4or 5 euros, which is much cheaper than eating outside. Room is spacious and facilities are good except shower water pressure is weak. It takes loads of time if you've got long hair.

• 14th Apr 2013
  • China

Very good hostel. I find a wee bit hard to find it through paper map. So it is better to check google map in advance. I like the style of this hostel because I prefer quiet place. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

• 12th Apr 2013

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Adler Hotel

Frankfurt, Germany

I like Free breakfast here. I stay in a single room with shared bathroom, which is clean and tidy. Location is great. Super near train station and subway station.