Mec Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Such a poor experience at this hostel, I would not recommend it to anyone. The building itself is a little run down, my room card wouldn't work so I would have to repeatedly go back downstairs. My main complaint is that someone was banging on our door at 5 in the morning and wouldn't stop. When we finally opened the door a girl came in and just got into bed with another rooommate. When I told the front desk, he couldn't have cared less. The neighborhood is also not very safe.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

The hostel served its purpose of being a cheap place to stay in Dublin, but there were definitely improvements that could be made. There were only 2 outlets for a room of 10 people, as well as only one bathroom to share for the room. The outlets themselves wouldn't work sometimes. NO FREE LOCKERS-this is a huge negative for me because having a secure place in the rooms to store valuables. On the plus side, there is a full kitchen to use which makes it easy to save money on food.

Great hostel. Well maintained. It's an easy walk from both the main train station and the city center. The downstairs area is great for meeting other travelers. Would definitely stay here again.

JUFA Salzburg City

Salzburg, Austria

The op selling point us the location. It's a short walk from very where and it has great view of he festung from he from area. The Internet only work in the lobby and even hen is very unreliable. The hostel itself is very clean which was nice. One thing to know is that you have to pay for lockers.

Advantage Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Loved my stay here. Great atmosphere making it easy to meet other travelers. The hostel is a 15 to 20 minute walk to the city center . The rooms and bathrooms were all clean. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Lukas was working while I was there and he made an extra effort to help me it my stay. Would for sure recommend this place.

Thank you for so kind comment. We really need to know, that we are doing our work in a right way. Have a nice time. Hana, manager

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

The staff can be hit or miss in terms if helpfulness. The dorms themselves are very clean and well kept. I like how he showers have a bench in the stalls to keep your things. The hostel is a bit of walk from the city center but was overall a great stay and value.

Locanda Daniel

Florence, Italy

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Very clean. But facilities would break down quite a bit. And some of the staff were very unfriendly.