Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

This hostel is in a perfect location right in Gamla Stan (Old Town). The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was great, and the location was amazing, being only a couple blocks from the royal palace. Will definitely stay again!

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

We arrived late at night and left early in the morning. But from what I could tell this hostel had a great atmosphere. The facilities were excellent, very clean and they have a full kitchen to use at your expense. Within walking distance from T-Centralen which made it easy to get to. The staff was very easy and quick to communicate with through email with questions regarding your booking.

Keystone House Kings Cross

If you're looking for a simple, quiet place to stay in London then this is a good choice. Nothing bad to say about this hostel, but nothing exceptional. The bar attached to the side was a nice touch and you can see King's Cross/St. Pancras station from the front door which was a great convenience. I will say though, the a/c unit in the room was a pleasant surprise!

Hey there! We are glad to hear that you did like our hostel. We will work on arranging some activities for our guests to keep them entertained. We hope you had a good time and see you soon! Keystone House Team

We were only here for one night, and I wish we stayed longer. Cardiff is a beautiful city, and this hostel was perfect. Great facilities, the owners are so nice and friendly. I had a million questions and the staff was nothing but helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

Clink78

This was the first hostel experience my girlfriend had and it couldn't have gone better. Everyone is friendly and helpful, the bar is great and prices are reasonable. There's always people making some concoction in the kitchen. Easy to meet new people and make friends. Great location being so close to King's Cross Station. Will definitely book again!