Location USA,

• USA, Female, 18-24
Shelter Jordan, Amsterdam, Netherlands
13th Aug 2013

The staff were super helpful and really nice! They gave me directions to the airport when my computer was having issues. I liked that there was a cafe on site for a good, quick, and cheap dinner. The free breakfast was also nicely done. I liked the number of choices and also appreciated that they did take away breakfasts if you were leaving in the morning before the cafe opened. Overall, a really great stay! I'd stay there again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7.1
8th Aug 2013

Not close to anything major in London but very close to a tube stop, so it was easy getting into the center of the city. Kept clean but did have some broken door handles, etc. that could be fixed to give it a better atmosphere. Felt pretty safe there with the codes needed to get into the room. Also, appreciated the free breakfast although it was served on a bar surrounded by tables making it quite cramped and narrow. Not the best hostel I have stayed at but for the money it is a good value.