Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

We really liked the clean and spacious rooms, the keys that let you into the rooms and the lockers, and the light/table next to each bed. The rooms were comfortable and neat, and the bar area was a fun place to hang out! The location was great, too! It would have been nice if the WiFi worked in the rooms.

Astor Queensway

Overall, our stay was not too bad. We liked the free breakfast and the bathrooms in the room, and the staff was friendly. However, it would be nice if the rooms (mainly the bathroom) were cleaned daily. Additionally, the rooms were quite small and crowded. The real issue though was that one of our roommates brought back and slept with another person two nights in a row, which caused tension and restlessness. Of course, this was not the hostel's fault, but the hostel should have better security.

• 21st Mar 2013

Thank you for the feedback! We have cleaning teams who clean every room and bathroom in the building every day, and I'm sorry that the size of the room didn't make it appear that way. We're doing our best at improving your experience so thanks for your input. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the staff, facilities, and free breakfast :) hopefully we'll see you again soon!

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I absolutely loved my stay at HelloBCN! The staff was friendly and efficient, and the rooms and bathrooms were kept very clean. The wristband keys were also safe and secure, so I could rest easily knowing that both myself and my personal belongings were safe. The hostel staff also offered very informative and fun tours to various attractions in the city. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Barcelona!

• 14th Mar 2013