Reviews: Silkepil2203

Location Belgium, Gender Female, Age 25

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
Your Mom's Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
3rd Mar 2016

This place is called home hostel for a reason! The location and value might be what makes you want to book a bed here, but the atmosphere and people make you want to stay way beyond what you planned. Be ready to give up on the rest of your travel plans, you won't be disappointed!

Neverland Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
27th Jun 2015

Absolutely loved this place! The booking got mixed up, but they were so nice, they bumped us up to a private room for no extra charge. The staff is really friendly, and the breakfast is pretty damn good as well. When we go back to Istanbul, we will definitely be staying here again!

Sahiba Hanım Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
8.0
23rd Jun 2015

This hostel was pretty decent. Not really any atmosphere, but for that price, I'm definitely not complaining. The breakfast is good, and the location makes it easy to get around, but is in one of smaller streets, so it's nice and quiet at night!

David Hasselhostel, Budapest, Hungary
3rd Jun 2015

Staff were the most helpful people on earth, hostel was very clean, and secure. Staff were very well informed about the city, with a lot of information about restaurants and barsbars, also activities to do in the lovely Budapest. I want to live in this city its so great. Chill out hostel had a great kitchen, common room, nice and quiet and once it hits 8 pm they gathered all the guests to take them on a really great pub crawl All round great experience for free spirited people

Hostel Formule, Prague, Czech Republic
6.6
1st Jun 2015

When it comes to location, this place is situated really well. The room itself was okay too, but not the cleanest (sheets, floor). I also saw that there were ants crawling around in the bathroom. It's a good thing that it's so cheap.

The Brit Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
31st Mar 2015

I was here for only 1 night, but it's definitely a place that I would return to. It's clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff was friendly.

David Hasselhostel, Budapest, Hungary
11th Mar 2015

This place is not like your typical hostel, I can tell you that much! The atmosphere is like nothing I ever experienced anywhere else. Walking into this hostel, it feels like coming home. I was supposed to stay for only a few days, but ended up staying for 5 months! Because why would you ever want to leave a home like this?

Hi 5 Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
23rd Oct 2014

This place is not like your typical hostel, I can tell you that much! The atmosphere is like nothing I ever experienced anywhere else. Walking into this hostel, it feels like coming home. I was supposed to stay for only a few days, bit ended up staying for 5 months! Because why would you ever want to leave a home like this?

PLUS Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
21st Oct 2014

This hostel might be a little out of the city center, but for the price that I paid, I am not complaining at all! The staff was really helpful, the rooms were big and clean, and the beds are very comfortable. I didn't get to use the pool and sauna, but even the fact that you can do that at a hostel for free, is amazing. This place is definitely worth staying at! :)

The Wild Fig Hostel, Zadar, Croatia
11th Oct 2014

This place feels like a home away from home, the atmosphere in the hostel is absolutely amazing! I have been staying here 4 times in the past year, and I am already planning my next stay! :)

Bayrams Treehouse, Olympos, Turkey
6th Jul 2014

Well, this is something special! Don't expect it to be that clean, but if you want to stay in an environment like this, you shouldn't expect it to be a 5 star hotel. I loved it though! The beach, the ruins, the atmosphere, made me believe I landed in paradise :) The breakfast en diner are amazing, so good job to the people who prepare this! Also, Lolita, the crazy little tiger she is, is a nice mascot!

Istiklal Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
2nd Jul 2014

This place is amazing! The location could not be better, the people are so nice, breakfast is really good, I can keep going. You guys are doing a good job, so keep it up! If we ever return to Istanbul, we will definitely stay here again! :)

Chillout Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
6th Aug 2013

The people working at the hostel are very nice, although they didn't always have answers for my questions. For the hot days it would maybe be nice to install some fans in the rooms as well, but this is just a suggestion. Over all, I had a very pleasant stay here, and everything is within walking distance!

Hostel Giraffe, Krakow, Poland
4th Aug 2013

The hostel is very nice, especially with the whole giraffe theme! The people working there are very nice as well, they are always there when you need them! Would definitely come here again :)

Hostel Lika, Zagreb, Croatia
7.4
26th Jul 2013

Since the hostel is so cheap, it is very basic. They have their own bar, which is always a nice addition to a hostel, it is a nice place to talk to people, although it was really quiet when I was there. The staff is very friendly and helpfull! It was really hot in the room though, so maybe installing some fans would be a good idea.

The Drunken Monkey Hostel, Zadar, Croatia
7.4
18th Jul 2013

This hostel, in my opinion, was a little bit of a disappointment, because I heard such good things about it. There wasn't that much going on, and the fact that all the chill out areas are closed at midnight don't really help in my opinion. Maybe I just came in on a slowly night, I don't know. The hostel was very clean though, and the fact they have a small pool, was very nice!

The Wild Fig Hostel, Zadar, Croatia
17th Jul 2013

This hostel is such a good one. The staff is so helpful and always there to hang out a bit and have a nice talk with. I was supposed to stay for just one night, but I ended up staying for a few extra nights. This hostel is one of the most relaxed hostels I have ever been to, and I will definitely come back to this one if I am ever visiting Zadar again!

Hi 5 Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
8th Apr 2013

This hostel is by far the best hostel I ever stayed at. I was supposed to stay for 5 nights, but ended up staying for 3 months. Prepare yourself to find your second home at Hi5 hostel, because the people there are amazing. They always help you out with anything you need, and there is so much to do as well! I will keep recommending Hi5 to everyone!