Reviews: Silkepil1606

Location: Belgium, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Bayrams Treehouse

Olympos, Turkey

Well, this is something special! Don't expect it to be that clean, but if you want to stay in an environment like this, you shouldn't expect it to be a 5 star hotel. I loved it though! The beach, the ruins, the atmosphere, made me believe I landed in paradise :) The breakfast en diner are amazing, so good job to the people who prepare this! Also, Lolita, the crazy little tiger she is, is a nice mascot!

• 6th Jul 2014

Istiklal Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This place is amazing! The location could not be better, the people are so nice, breakfast is really good, I can keep going. You guys are doing a good job, so keep it up! If we ever return to Istanbul, we will definitely stay here again! :)

• 2nd Jul 2014

Chillout Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The people working at the hostel are very nice, although they didn't always have answers for my questions. For the hot days it would maybe be nice to install some fans in the rooms as well, but this is just a suggestion. Over all, I had a very pleasant stay here, and everything is within walking distance!

• 6th Aug 2013

Hostel Giraffe

Krakow, Poland

The hostel is very nice, especially with the whole giraffe theme! The people working there are very nice as well, they are always there when you need them! Would definitely come here again :)

• 4th Aug 2013

Hostel Lika

Zagreb, Croatia

Since the hostel is so cheap, it is very basic. They have their own bar, which is always a nice addition to a hostel, it is a nice place to talk to people, although it was really quiet when I was there. The staff is very friendly and helpfull! It was really hot in the room though, so maybe installing some fans would be a good idea.

• 26th Jul 2013

The Drunken Monkey Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

This hostel, in my opinion, was a little bit of a disappointment, because I heard such good things about it. There wasn't that much going on, and the fact that all the chill out areas are closed at midnight don't really help in my opinion. Maybe I just came in on a slowly night, I don't know. The hostel was very clean though, and the fact they have a small pool, was very nice!

• 18th Jul 2013

The Wild Fig Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

This hostel is such a good one. The staff is so helpful and always there to hang out a bit and have a nice talk with. I was supposed to stay for just one night, but I ended up staying for a few extra nights. This hostel is one of the most relaxed hostels I have ever been to, and I will definitely come back to this one if I am ever visiting Zadar again!

• 17th Jul 2013

Hi 5 Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is by far the best hostel I ever stayed at. I was supposed to stay for 5 nights, but ended up staying for 3 months. Prepare yourself to find your second home at Hi5 hostel, because the people there are amazing. They always help you out with anything you need, and there is so much to do as well! I will keep recommending Hi5 to everyone!

• 8th Apr 2013