Taroko Liwu Hostel

Hualien, Taiwan

Rooms great, showers just ok. Location is excellent/15 min to park HQ. A couple restaurants nearby. The real highlight was the staff. Ken ended up playing tour guide and driving us all around the park on our day there. He gave us good information and was just super helpful from start to finish, and he really didn't charge a lot of money for the service. If you are pressed for time and want to really see Taroko, this is your place. The service made it a truly memorable experience. Thank you!

I had a wonderful time here. The place is very small but well taken care of and extremely friendly! Ina is lovely and takes good care of everybody and is always smiling. The hostel is just a few stops on the subway from the main train station and walking distance from Namba and all kinds of food and night life. There are only 2 showers, but they are nice and hot and all in all the place is clean and cozy. Next time I'm in Osaka I'll be back at Tani9.

Thank you for your comment!Firstly, we apologize for the delay in replying.Thank you for your staying with us on the last summer!We are glad to hear that you had a good time here.We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

The place was good overall. The breakfast was better than many hotel breakfasts I've had, but the hostel was very expensive due to a trade show in town. Very clean and secure, good beds. There was a little outdoor patio behind our room, but it was no smoking no alcohol closed after 9pm, so basically no fun. All in all a good place to stay.

The place was nice. Was a little pricey I thought, but all in all it got the job done. They could stand to have more than 2 toilets/3 showers for the whole place. But all in all no major gripes.

Astor Hyde Park

I was quite happy with my stay here. The bed was comfy and the shower was nice and hot. On duty staff were quite friendly as well. The breakfast was simple but solid and the common room was nice, though most of the guests were too preoccupied with their laptops to be very sociable. I was there early in the week and was out most of the time anyway, so I'm sure it's not hard to meet people if you try. All in all I was very happy and can't find any real reason to complain. Thanks!