• Canada, Male, 25-30
The Island Hotel Bali, Kuta, Indonesia
28th Jan 2015

Great staff, very helpful. I was in transition of moving from Canada to Australia and they let me keep a large suitcase in storage for a month, no charge. Very appreciated and helped me make the decision of returning. Pretty good for meeting other backpackers, not entirely central to all the bars but kuta sucks anyway. Great to meet people, drink with them, and continue your journey.

YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
7.7
15th Dec 2013

No complimentary wifi?! Huge minus for me. Great location though.

Dreaming Rome Hostel, Rome, Italy
12th Dec 2013

great place, a little too small for me, but the guy running the place made us dinner and gave me a great route and i knocked out all the touristy stuff in one day thanks to him! he told us good bars to go to and which to avoid and even took us out one night. great place for solo travellers, though not much of a common area.

Jetpak Alternative, Berlin, Germany
5th Dec 2013

this place was fantastic! focusing on solo travellers is a great idea and i met some of my favorite people on my entire europe trip here. it seemed to be right in the club district and there was lots of bars and restaurants around. kreuzberg is a really cool district and if you're looking for a more youthful, rugged, energetic area this is definitely your spot.

Funky Granada, Granada, Spain
22nd Nov 2013

very cool spot in a great district. beds were clean, each room had their own bathroom, and staff were friendly and more than willing to help. only thing i didn't like is that common area had an open roof, which i'm sure is awesome in the summer, but i was there in the winter and it was too cold to hang out and socialize in that area.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San, Bangkok, Thailand
15th Apr 2013

I travelled for 6 weeks in Thailand and sarted and ended my journey here. The staff remembered my name when I came back and set me up with a great bed in one of the smaller rooms. Best hostel I stayed in Thailand, hands down.