YHA London Oxford Street

No complimentary wifi?! Huge minus for me. Great location though.

Dreaming Rome Hostel

Rome, Italy

great place, a little too small for me, but the guy running the place made us dinner and gave me a great route and i knocked out all the touristy stuff in one day thanks to him! he told us good bars to go to and which to avoid and even took us out one night. great place for solo travellers, though not much of a common area.

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

this place was fantastic! focusing on solo travellers is a great idea and i met some of my favorite people on my entire europe trip here. it seemed to be right in the club district and there was lots of bars and restaurants around. kreuzberg is a really cool district and if you're looking for a more youthful, rugged, energetic area this is definitely your spot.

Funky Granada

Granada, Spain

very cool spot in a great district. beds were clean, each room had their own bathroom, and staff were friendly and more than willing to help. only thing i didn't like is that common area had an open roof, which i'm sure is awesome in the summer, but i was there in the winter and it was too cold to hang out and socialize in that area.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

I travelled for 6 weeks in Thailand and sarted and ended my journey here. The staff remembered my name when I came back and set me up with a great bed in one of the smaller rooms. Best hostel I stayed in Thailand, hands down.