Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It's the second time I go to Rio, and the second time I stay at Lemon Spirit... everything is still as great as the first time: location, staff, cleanliness... and once again the atmosphere was excellent and I've met great people. I'm definitely staying at Lemon Spirit next time I go to Rio.

• 20th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Everything at Nomad is really good... Staff is just great, really nice and helpful. Location is excellent, with an amazing view from everywhere inside the hostel. Facilities are fine, and everything is always clean... maybe a couple more bathrooms could help when the hostel is completely occupied, but it wasn't really a problem during my stay. And breakfast is much better than most places I've been... I will definitely stay at Nomad next time I go to Buzios!

• 17th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The place was always clean, with lot of bathrooms available. Rooms could benefit with a bit more space and just a head lamp on each bed, but still they're ok. Staff is helpful when needed, no issues with security inside or outside the hostel, and Leblon is the most beautiful place to stay in Rio... I would definitely go back to Lemon Spirit, the atmosphere was really good and I met great people there.

• 9th Mar 2013