Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Old Town Hostel Granada

Granada, Spain

Nice hostel, with very good location and nice facilities (comfortable bed, individual reading light and power outlet, enough bathrooms and good kitchen if you want to cook something). Staff is really helpful. On the down side, my dorm (on ground level) had no windows, I guess when it's fully booked it might get a little bit uncombfortable. Still I would recommend this hostel.

Ganbara Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Overall a good hostel, I found there was nothing outstanding but nothing I can complain about. Nice location in the old town area, very close to a metro station. Facilities were ok (although individual reading lights would be nice, and there were almost no power outlets in my 6 bed dorm) and the entire place looked clean. Breakfast was good. There was not much of an atmosphere, but I only stayed for one night and maybe it's just the time of the year... I would come back to this hostel.

Thanks for your comment!!! We do have individual reading lamps, you should ask for them at the reception. Next time ;)

San Fermin

San Sebastian, Spain

Great location, staff is really helpful, facilities are Ok and always clean (great kitchen, good lockers in bedrooms, nice showers). The only thing I didn't like is that I felt like staying in a hotel, with almost no atmosphere, and a common area that doesn't seem very welcoming and is empty most of the time.

Fabrizzio's Petit

Barcelona, Spain

Very nice place, with very good location and good facilities, and during my three night stay it always looked very clean. There's a good atmosphere, seems you can both have a decent rest or enjoying night life, it's up to you... staff is great, so the place is definitely a great place to stay in Barcelona.

My Friends

Florence, Italy

Nice hostel, with great location and excellent staff. Also a good place to meet other travellers.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Very nice hostel, with great atmosphere and AMAZING staff !

Dreaming Rome Hostel

Rome, Italy

Great location, facilities are ok as well as the free breakfast. The place looks very clean, and atmosphere is always good thanks to the AMAZING staff... good place to meet people and share some drinks, but also to get a good night rest. Already booked there for my next stay in Rome!

Pink Panther's Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Great location and staff, who each night organise different events for the guests. Facilities are ok (bathrooms and common area are really nice, bedrooms are a bit poor and could benefit from individual reading lights for each bed), and breakfast is also very good.

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

Beautiful place, really comfortable, looked more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff was incredible, and the girls were really concerned about making my stay in the hostel and in the city a pleasent one. There's not a party atmosphere, rather a quiet one. Value for money is hard to beat. I would definitely come back and recommend this place.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Good facilities (nice kitchen) and location (even though it get a bit noisy), excellent staff, breakfast was also really good. The only bad thing, in my opinion, was the atmosphere: large groups of high school students and many groups of americans behaving like teenagers on the bar at the top floor.

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice and comfortable place to stay. My 4 bed dorm was just a bit too small, but it really meant no problem. I'd stay there again without any doubt.

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Nice place to stay, location is not central but it's very well connected with two nearby metro stations, and with many bars and restaurants in the area. Staff is helpful, and it's a good thing to have an available kitchen. Though it was not a problem, a couple more bathrooms would be useful. I would recommend this hostel.

"Thanks for your comment about THE LOFT. As you may know, we are always striving to improve our services so your comment is very important to us. We would like you to invite to contact us on our home website! Thanks and all the best," The Loft Team

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

The staff was great, really helpful. Breakfast (free) was also excellent, and at nights you can get good food and drinks at the hostel bar, at very reasonable price. Location is ok, easily connected by metro or bus to main attractions and city centre. I would definitely stay at Travel Joy if I come back to London!

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience at Travel Joy! It is always a pleasure for us to make sure our guests are having a good time in London. We will be glad to welcome you again !

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It's the second time I go to Rio, and the second time I stay at Lemon Spirit... everything is still as great as the first time: location, staff, cleanliness... and once again the atmosphere was excellent and I've met great people. I'm definitely staying at Lemon Spirit next time I go to Rio.

• 20th Nov 2013
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Everything at Nomad is really good... Staff is just great, really nice and helpful. Location is excellent, with an amazing view from everywhere inside the hostel. Facilities are fine, and everything is always clean... maybe a couple more bathrooms could help when the hostel is completely occupied, but it wasn't really a problem during my stay. And breakfast is much better than most places I've been... I will definitely stay at Nomad next time I go to Buzios!

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The place was always clean, with lot of bathrooms available. Rooms could benefit with a bit more space and just a head lamp on each bed, but still they're ok. Staff is helpful when needed, no issues with security inside or outside the hostel, and Leblon is the most beautiful place to stay in Rio... I would definitely go back to Lemon Spirit, the atmosphere was really good and I met great people there.