Great price for what you get compared to many other London hostels I've stayed at. Breakfast was pretty ave but free so can't complain. Some of the showers were a bit mank.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great location and breakfast. I arrived at 830am. They couldn't check me in until later but let me sit down for breakfast. Very nice!

Marken Gjestehus

Bergen, Norway

A nice hostel. Clean. Comfy beds. It cost £6 to rent be linen which was a rip off. Be sure to take your own.

Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

Rooms are tiny!!! Couldn't even get my bag through between the bunk and wall, had to throw it over. There is no room to put your stuff. There were three of us in our room and one of the girls had to leave her suitcase in the luggage room as she couldn't fit it in the room. The rooms are so old and dingy. I had a bathroom in my room - shower but no toilet - weird. There are no lockers in the room and the paid lockers were all used when I checked out so nowhere to leave your valuable belongings.

The River Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Stayed here during La Tomatina and was still good value. Great paella and sangria night.

Labyrinth Hostel Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Brodies Hostels

Edinburgh, Scotland

Showers and toilets were pretty bad. Lights in the showers didn't work so you couldn't see and there was only a hook to put some stuff on, the rest had to go on the floor. No power points in bathrooms or toilets. The rooms were ok for somewhere to sleep. Great location on the main road.

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I don't expect a lot when staying in hostels but this place had not even one powerpoint in the dorms or in the bathrooms. If you wanted to charge something or use something you had to do it in the kitchen. Also their website says 'At present we do not have any security lockers but this will be in place by summer 2008.' Still no lockers as of Spring 2013. Great value for money though.

I have doubled checked your room and there are 3 power points in this room. We do not have lockers. I have checked our website and it does not mention the above quote and I am also not able to see this quote on hostelworld. If you could tell us where you saw this information I can get it removed.

Mystic Simurgh Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Awesome location. Bathroom facilities are pretty average. Breakfast was pretty average too.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

I arrived in Istanbul absolutely knackered. When I reached the hostel I was told to dump my bags and sit down whilst the guy made me a cup of tea. Winning. A cute hostel, good vibes, great communal area with backgammon boards and beanbags on the rooftop balcony. Loved it!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

A nice clean hostel. A bit of a trek to attractions but right near a metro station so all good. Staff were very helpful.