Aventura Boutique Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Lovely place; the space of the rooms was great. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. One improvement would be more toilets. I'd recommend to friends though for sure .

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Nice hostel; atmosphere very much determined by those staying there as at this time of year there aren't many activities being planned. The Friday night pub crawl is fun but not worth paying €15 for. The location is fantastic; so close to the beach and an enjoyable stroll along the promenade to the old village. In terms of security; I'd recommend that the lockers be provided with actual locks. Blankets and sheets need to be washed at 90degrees...some bugs unfortunately.

Great hostel; fantastic location, lovely staff and lovely atmosphere. Regular evening events organised for socialising. I'll be back and will definitely recommend to others :)

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I loved it here :) A great place; really well run, a great happy hour each evening that gets ppl together. Felipe and his staff are just brilliant.

Decent place; Pol was very helpful. Showers need sorting out.

Backpackers Sunset

Florianopolis, Brazil

This place is phenomenal. Definitely my favourite hostel; not just in South America; favourite ever. Beautiful views of the lagoon, five minutes walk from one of the nicest beaches on the island, lots of great activities organised everyday and night, fantastic food served at backpacker prices, incredibly helpful (and beautiful) staff, cheap beers, free caparinhias...need I say any more?!! Stay here. Stay here. End of :)

Iguazu Falls Hostel

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Sur Hostel

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

Decent place, well located, decent breakfast. Comfortable stay here.

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Ok, so....I like to party BUT I also like to have a space to be hungover in peace or chill out if needs be. Milhouse is undoubtedly a great party hostel but it just wasn't my kind of place. The bedrooms aren't up to standard; probably because the people there don't really mind about where they're sleeping after heavy partying. The mattresses are stained from people wetting the bed and the sheets don't fit. I also think the 74hour cancellation policy is ridiculous; 24/48 is surely enough.

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I loved it here; bright, spacious, comfortable common area that makes it easy to chat other travellers. The rooms are cosy and kept perfectly clean. The buffet breakfast is great :) The staff are fantastic; welcoming, helpful and friendly. I stayed in three hostels in buenos aires; this was my favourite by a long shot! Super place...plenty of opportunity to chill out after a night out or meet some fellow travellers to explore the city with.

Hey thank you very much!! Your review is amazing!!!

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Loved it here :) Fantastic hostel in a perfect location, incredibly clean place, friendly and helpful staff. The kind of place you end up staying longer than intended :)