PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel

Berlin, Germany

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE HOSTEL WHICH IS WIFI WAS NOT FREE. It costed 1 Euro which was ridiculous for us. Well sometimes they gave us the wifi receipt for free but it was just for 24 hours. The staffs were very kind and helpful. Big luggage room. Cleaned beds. But the toilets were very uncleaned. Even though after cleaner's job, the toilets become dirty quickly as people throws towl in the floor without even thinking. I could see some twenties who acts like teens.

• 6th Sep 2013

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Just amazing. Super friendly staffs. Thank you Adrian and friends!! Wifi worked good. You can play table tennis and all the other enterteinment facilities. Big toilets and beautiful garden. 2nd most excellent hostel that I have ever been to!!! Highly recommend!!!! :)

• 4th Sep 2013

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

This hostel was the biggest that I have ever been to. I booked cheapest one which was 18€. They didn't even give us pillowes. The pillow and blankets were extra. Wifi did Not worked well. It often has been disconnected. It was hard to use internet. They didn't even write in hostelworld.com saying the hostel gonna be closed till 2014. We did not know!! Receptionist repeated "we wrote that in our website. It has be written there for whole year" What the hell??? Do i have to check ur site aswell?

• 28th Aug 2013

CheapSleep Helsinki

Helsinki, Finland

This hostel has amazing security system. Every doors have key locks. Huge rooms. Big kitchen. many toilets. kind staffs. Wifi was working good. Many sofas to relax. But one thing that I hated during my stay was the location. Too far away from centre!!! In order to get to it, you neet to take trams or buses. And tickets are expensive. Unless you buy 1 day ticket.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Old Town Munkenhof

Tallinn, Estonia

Wifi worked good. Big kitchen. There is a cathedral right next to the hostel. Many sofas to relax. Close to old town. Well the price was a bit expensive. I felt quite normal here. Which means it was a quite normal hostel with not that active atmosphere.

• 19th Aug 2013

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

This hostel was very new. Everything was just new. Facilities were clean. Staffs were helpful and kind. Beds and rooms were clean too! Wifi worked good. And there are two computers for guests. Compare to the price, the hostel is quite good! Big sign in front of the gate. Game room and big kitchen! If the price can be more cheaper, I would recommend this hostel to you. :)

• 16th Aug 2013

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Kind staffs, always ready to explain something. They provide waffles in the morning which was good tasting. Many sofas for guests. Big toilets. Well equipped kitchen. Good working wifi. But there were only two toilets for use. Many wall paintings which were drawn by many guests who stayed here in JimmyJumps. I drew it too! Find me, it is written Taedong Samulnori with man wearing Korean traditional musical costume. I enjoyed staying here!! Highly Recommended!!

• 14th Aug 2013

The Warsaw Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The staffs did their jobs well. Wifi worked good. But the room wasn't cleaned after the check in time which was 3pm. They didn't clean the toilets as well. Anyway there is a common room with the play station 2, I don't know if you could use it. Large Tv. Many toilets for guests. If you are trying to use the locker key for the room, you need to pay 20 ZL deposit per one key.

• 12th Aug 2013

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Flamingo hostel, full of flamingoes in the hostel. The sign of flamingo hostel was big enough to be noticed by us. Facilities were clean and nice. Breakfast also nice but hey guys! cool the milk! Otherwise it's gonna be bad when you eat cereals. Beds were clean. Wifi worked fine. There are two computers, other one's keyboard need to be fixed!!!! Generally, the hostel was clean.

• 9th Aug 2013

Old City Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

Wow. I have been to many hostels in the world but this hostel was the coolest hostel! :) The signs of this hostel is everywhere!! We could easily find it. Even in the elevator, the button has the sign of Old City Hostel!! LOL. The staffs were nice and helpful. I miss Angel! and friends!! There were many toilets to use, not that big balcony but enough to go out and have some fresh air. Beds were clean and the room was big! But there was one problem, wifi didn't work well when we were staying.

• 6th Aug 2013

Mystic Simurgh Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It was nice staying here. The staff offered us breakfast when we have not even checked in. The staffs were very kind and helpful. But when we came back to hostel for checking in at 14:00, the beds were not prepared. And even smokers smoke in their smoker's area, we could smell it almost everywhere in the hostel. We felt uncomfortable. Breakfast is okay, nice. Wifi worked good. It's a good hostel but not for people who don't like smoke.

• 4th Jun 2013

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

The hostel with perfectness. The hostel that provides everything that needed for travelers. Very cleaned, helpful and kind staffs. Perfect atmosphere for tourists!

• 8th May 2013

City Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

The host was very kind and helpful. The outside terrace was also very nice. And the breakfast was included and also we could eat left breakfast food at anytime we want. The host prepared the breakfast in the evening for the guests who leave early in the morning. The Wifi worked good. There is one computer that you can use freely.

• 4th May 2013

Hostel Nice Place

Podgorica, Montenegro

A good location, espacially Bachko, the owner was very kind. If you visit Podgorica, you must stay at Nice Place hostel. We are not their managers but travellers. Although, there is a reason why we can say that. You should experience that.

• 28th Apr 2013

Florian Shkodra Guesthouse

Shkoder, Albania

Everything was good. The location was away from the city center but it wasn't a problem for us. If you use a bicycle widely, your trip is going to be well. The breakfast was good and the host was very kind. If you visit Shkodra, I highly recommand this guesthouse.

• 25th Apr 2013

One Bedroom Flat Tirana

Tirana, Albania

This apartment was away from the center of the city, but it was clean and good. This apartment's owner told us about the apartments kindly and perfectly. Internet access by USB device, but no wifi. There were 3 beds. We were 4 so 1 had to sleep at the sofa. But everything was fine. I highly recommend this flat.

• 20th Apr 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The address written in Hostelworld was not correct. Going to Santa Claus Hostel tourists will be embarrassed. They had 2 - 3 hostels so they seem like sending guest to their hostel for right situation. The staff was the most unfriendly man I have ever seen during my trip. We had to pay extra payments that was not written in the hostelworld. They didn't have wifi. The breakfast was one croissant. I strongly don't recommend this hostel.

• 17th Apr 2013

Hostel Bella Capri

Naples, Italy

Everything was fine but compare to number of people, there is only one shower room. There are two bathrooms but one is attached to shower room and the other one's toilet seat was broken. The computers for the guests were very old.

• 13th Apr 2013

RegiaHouse Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Except the location, everything was nice in this hostel. Especially, I could play table tennis here in Hostel Pisa. But they didn't have WiFi. They only had 4 computers but 2 computers didn't have mouses. So I had to use my own mouse. The staff was friendly and helpful. He showed us what to see and where the supermarket is. The leisure facilities were very good.

• 6th Apr 2013

Barcelona Homes

Barcelona, Spain

Apartamentos Paris Centro

Zaragoza, Spain

wow I cant exsplain this apartment. I stayed 2 days. This apartment is amazing.

• 18th Mar 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Staff was very unkindness.

:( Why? We want to improve.... Sorry for any inconvenience

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Oporto Invictus Hostel is Exellent.

LxCorner Hostel