Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Considering the quality of hostels in the UK, this was one of the better ones. Unfortunately staff knowledge on local attractions and tours could be improved, otherwise this hostel is nice. I felt safe and comfortable.

• 9th Apr 2013

Great pub atmosphere. Made to feel very much at home.

• 25th Mar 2013

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we try to make our guests feel at home and we are pleased in your case we succeeded, thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again.

This hostel was the cleanest, friendliest, well set out hostel I've been to in all my travels. There's kitchen and laundry facilities, the bathrooms are always clean, there is tonnes of information about Bern and its surroundings, the staff are friendly, the bedrooms are large and well set out with large lockers. It is located in a very central position in the middle of the old city. I would absolutely recommend you stay here.

• 3rd Mar 2013

Perfectly located. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Definately recommend the free walking tour - saw some beautiful sights.

• 26th Feb 2013

Hello Marseille Hostel

Marseille, France

The best thing about this hostel are the super friendly staff. It's easy to overlook minor flaws in the hostel because of the extremely friendly staff who included you in activities and made you feel like part of the Hello Marseille family. Beautiful people.

• 24th Feb 2013