Kinlay House Cork

Cork, Ireland

The kitchen shall be renewed. Two fridges are not enough and may contain products that shall be thrown away. Cold shower in the early morning in the second floor. I had no key of my own room thus I we had to let the door opened... Though, the staff was friendly.

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

I really appreciated how the staff was kind and helpful. I just found a regular odd and weird smell in the bathrooms.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We can assure you that we clean our bathrooms thoroughly everyday and we apologies for any inconvenience you might have experienced but despite this we are delighted you had a great time and you found our staff very nice. Hope to see you again soon.

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I really appreciated the breakfast which was really well furnished. I'm just a little disappointed of how dirty the dorms floor are.

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

The staff was excellent even if some troubles were linked to the Formula 1 festival that happened we arrived. This hostel is completely new and we fully hope they will keep on. LGBT approved!

All Days Hostel

Toronto, Canada

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

Perfect! Nothing to say. Staff was really welcoming. Excellent service and awesome breakfasts. Next time three nights!

Global Village Backpackers

Toronto, Canada

I'm really disapponted. The staff was rude with us, cleanliness was extremely poor (our room was dirty, there was a dirty napkin under our bed and lavatories were not cleaned everyday). The floor of our room was even dusty... One morning when we woke up, someone threw up on the stairways but no one of the staff cleaned it and it remained there the whole day. Morning breakfasts were really bad (they gave us instant pancakes in a kitchen that was not cleaned since days).

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay. We would like to stress that our hostel is cleaned professionally each day by housekeeping staff. Washrooms and kitchens are both cleaned thoroughly 3 times per day. We do pride ourselves on the quality of staff and if you felt that they were rude to you we would very much appreciate if you could email us with more detail privately so that we can assess if certain staff need extra training.

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

The staff was really good. However, we booked a room with a jacuzzi but when we arrived they was a misunderstanding and the staff was not able to provide such room (already booked). They apologized explaining that they had to manage several hostel websites at the same time and did not have enough time to keep us in touch with such issue. Then they offered us two free beers to apologize and we discussed with them.

Jaeger Acton Hostel

30£ is quite expensive for so few... Showers did not have any door (except for the bathroom one) so it was cold to take a shower. Rooms were little and quite empty (no tables or chairs). The only good point was the room service.