Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Strawberry Hostel Wien

Vienna, Austria

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

In general a good place, except for the terrible mattresses and the lack of cleanliness in the room we were.

Multipass Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

In our trip through eastern europe that was the hostel where we were better received. The staff was awesome: very kind, insanely helpful and always smiling. I couldn't ask anything more. I definitely recommend this hostel. The movie-themed rooms were much fun also.

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Lyon, France

Friendly and helpful staff, fair prices with no hidden taxes, nice facilities, good location.

Alloggi Gerotto Calderan

Venice, Italy

First you have to keep in mind that taxes will be added to the price you see in Except for one girl, the staff in general is not polite and act as they are at their own houses (not in the good sense). The wifi was impossible to use from the room: if you wanted to connect you had to go to the reception area (apparently it was not just me with this problem...). They have 4 floors and no elevators.

Hotel Center Gran Via

Barcelona, Spain

I think the taxes (10%) should be included in the price avoiding an uncomfortable situation on the bill paying.

Hotel Yllen Eiffel***

Paris, France

Friendly and helpful staff, fair prices, no hidden taxes, excellent facilities. Any complaint.

Athens, Greece

The bathrooms are pretty poor: despite the hot water, the giantic gap over the door lets the air current in and then you are cold while you're taking your bath. Moreover there is no division between the bath area and the toilet, for example, so frequently you have to wipe the toilet seat if you you want to use it. Sometimes there wasn't toilet paper and almost all the time there wasn't any kind of soap available. I would also warn guests about this: (common in the region)

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I can't remember anything that I didn't like in the hostel. It was really good stay in this hostel.

Hotel Le Terrage