Clink261

Clink261 is probably the best hostel I stayed at during my trip to the UK. I would definitely stay there again, and recommend it to anyone visiting London.

• 6th Apr 2013

Thank you thank you thank you for such an amazing review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at Clink261, hopefully that wasn't the last time you come to London :) See ya!

Phoenix Hostel

The staff at The Phoenix Hostel were very friendly and helpful, particularly Scott who went out of his way to find me a charger for my phone, and also gave very quick and friendly service over the bar. They also promote a friendly and engaging atmosphere in the bar area, with VERY cheap drinks to help get your night started.

• 28th Mar 2013

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

I thought it was strange that the all-male rooms were on the levels with the female toilets, and vice versa. Some of the showers were broken, and there was no heating or ventilation in the room.

• 19th Mar 2013

Thanks for bringing these problems to our attention. We try to allocate appropriately, so we don't have too many guests having to go to a different floor to use the bathrooms, but we have a feeling this may have slipped recently.... We will try much harder in the future, and apologise for your inconvenience- unfortunately, it sometimes cannot be helped. We do have a uni-sex disabled toilet on every floor, so where a guest does have to go up or down to use the showers, everyone has a toilet available nearby!! As for the problems in the room and showers, please come and see us at our 24hour reception, and we should be able to solve any issues swiftly! Hope to see you again at Hatters Manchester!

YHA London St Pancras

The lock on the bathroom door was busted, as was the toilet seat. The shower was awkward to use, and the tempreature kept fluctuating between freezing cold and boiling hot. Other than that the room was clean and tidy, and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were also very friendly, and helpful.

• 15th Mar 2013