Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Located next to historical area and near the centre. I chose mixed bed but we are all girls in the room :)

Lotte - The Backpackers

Heidelberg, Germany

Free pc, shampoo!! Right located next to the castle! However, there is only cereal for breakfast..

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Free pasta at night!

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

There is no kitchen and wifi is very weak, even in the ground floor. Breakfast is ok and a free shot is included. Right opposite to the train station and not far away from the centre.

Nice hostel. If breakfast is included, it wil be perfect, though it costs only 3.5 euro. The room are nice.

hi there. thaks for the great feedback. save travells :)

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It ia like a house than a hostel. The common room is the best I have ever seen, Staff are friendly. Breakfast was ok. Wifi is good. Free to use computer to go online.

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Everything is so new and clean! Staff is nice but the breakfast is cereal and packed sandwich only. Excellent location in the old town. Wifi is good.

Cityhostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

There is no kitchen and male staff is not nice. When I got there, there is not enough room card. Everytime I enter my room, I need to go downstairs to ask the staff to open for me which is very trouble. Fortunately, room card available after 3 hours. Breakfast is quite good. Wifi is ok. Location is near metro and meeting point Charlie. Lastly, hostel should state the way from metro station to the hostel.

The location is a bit far from those attractions but metro station is nearby. There are only few choices for the breakfast.

• 8th Jun 2013
  • China

The hostel is quite near to the central station which is really convenient. But the door lock is a bit difficult to open even with the key card!

Macro is a nice guy and we felt so warm staying there.

Casa Rosseta Guesthouse

Venice, Italy

The direction guide is really unclear!

B&B Cittadella

Verona, Italy

The direction stated in the website is not clear enough.

There is only one window in the room, that is above the door. We can't open it because outside is too noisy!

Utrecht, Netherlands

The boss is really nice and friendly! He even gave us the plastic bags to pack the breakfast when we needed to go out early in the morning!

• 28th Apr 2013

Smart Russell Square Hostel

When there are more people having shower, there was no hot water

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel