Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Loved this place, great choice in Stockholm. Very clean, friendly and responsive staff. The atmosphere was a little mixed, quiet, but with lots of heavy drinking.

• 4th Sep 2015

CheapSleep Helsinki

Helsinki, Finland

The place was nice and it had a nice hangout/chill atmosphere. But my female friend was harassed by another guest and that deeply affected our experience. The staff, who was pleasant and attentive otherwise, did little to help.

• 2nd Sep 2015

2kronor Hostel - Vasastan

Stockholm, Sweden

2Kronor has moved to the north end of town, far from the tourist attractions.

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

Artharmony Pension & Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great little hostel, helpful staff, excellent location.

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome place with a pretty good location just north of the Parliament. The whole time I was in the dorm people were asleep in the middle of the day, not the hostels fault but it may be the kind f place where people party hard allnight and sleep all day. For me that didn't diminish my stay at all and I would still absolutely recommend the place

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The place was awesome. Great facilities and the rooftop bar is a huge plus. The staff was friendly and helpful and the walking tour was awesome.

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

The property was pretty worn down and not particularly clean. There was no wifi and the one of the two computers was not working. The staff was fine, but not anything special.

Worn down?not clean? wifi not working? dear friend we are a fully renovated 1900's building you are the only one saying that we are not clean. you never mention anything about the wifi to the reception so we have the chance to fix it staff was fine but not anything special?what you really special expect from staff?Dear friend we are the between the three best staff in athens have a quick look to the reviews.We wish you the best dear thomas.

Toulouse, France

Excellent hostel. Staff was very nice and welcoming and the room for the value was stupendous.