Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace is definitely awesome! I stayed there, because I was looking for a place to live in Barcelona. So I had a bunch of luggage and the hostel was really safe and secure to leave my stuffs. The facilities were great and the atmosphere was incredible to meet people and with things to do every night. The staffs were really kind and helpful, Daniel, Luiz, Luciana and Marco gave me a bunch of tips about the city, since I was moving to Barcelona. I hope I can go back someday!

City Hostel Flora

Budapest, Hungary

Pretty good hostel, it is a little bit far from the city center, but you have the tram line to get there. There is a mall in front of it, with a supermarket which is great! Staff is really kind and the rooms are good!

• 22nd Jul 2013

A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof

Vienna, Austria

It is a pretty good hostel, not that bad to go to the city center since there are the Tram Lines (0 and 18). The Hostel is really nice, but everything you have to pay (internet in the computers), even the draps which is kind bad. There is just WIRELESS in the main hall, so it is necessary to pay Wi-fi in the rooms Overall we was happy with my stay :)

• 21st Jul 2013

Hostel Olet

Prague, Czech Republic

It is a really good hostel, you can get everything you need as a backpacker! It was just awesome! We would definitely recommend it!

• 19th Jul 2013

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Awesome hostel! It is in the center, easily to access all the main points. Highly recommended!

Hotel Vidale

Venice Mestre, Italy

There's no Internet in the rooms, which make you go to the main office just to have a connection. The room was okay, worth it for the money. And they did not have maps of the city, this was really bad because Venice is a city where you need a map or you get loose in the narrow "streets".