Dulan Backpacker Dog Hostel, Taitung, Taiwan
14th Feb 2014

The place is owned and manageed by a nice, passionate well traveled couple who love and understand hostel living. They are always available to assist unlike many hostels in Taiwan with absent owners. They make effort to introduce guests to each other that create a communal spirit. I planned to stay three days and round up staying for a week and counting. Other staff are nice too. They are attentive but never intrusive and all the guests are considerate because of the cheerful mood in this place.

Journey Hostel & Bar, Hualien, Taiwan
10th Feb 2014

Everything is perfect. Beautiful pond with high skylight in the common area, well stocked bar, isolated upper sleeping area. This is one of the best hostels I have stayed. Nita, the hostess and owner is an avid backpacker knows everything in eastern Taiwan and love to share.

7th Feb 2014

Everything's fine in this hostel, Jean, the hostess is vert attentive and personable who always makes effort to introduce guests to each other to create the friendly mood in the hostel. Thank you, Jean for your graciousness.

Cozy Planet Hostel, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
2nd Jan 2014

Spotless, spotless! They are attentive, unintrusive also provides free laundry... they do it for you; simple breakfast. A large cozy common room with warm, friendly staff bring everybody together. Thank you, Louis and the gracious ladies.

Aroundeworld, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
29th Dec 2013

This is one of the best hostel I have stayed, a very charming, tastefully done hostel. The hosts, Lucia and Tina, both learning Mandarin at the National Chong Shan university are gracious, attentive that bring a friendly and lively mood in the hostel, Everybody had a good time during the New Year. They are very knowledgeable about Taiwan, especially around the area. Thank you guys.

11th Dec 2013

There are something special about the atmosphere, everybody seems very engaging in lively mood. Staff make the place spotless all the time. This is just a lovely place.

The Q, Taipei, Taiwan
9th Dec 2013

Value for the money? You bet. When I book the the Q, for the lively area, I did'nt expect much because the very very low price. Boy, what a surprise, truly first rate in any price. Sit in a quite nice neighborhood, minutes from night market, close to Taipei maim library and Daan forest park. The guy in charge here, Raph even made a doctor appointment for me in Taiwan Univ hospital, took Debbie to dentist. What he thinks he is...mother superior? I ain't complaining.

24th Nov 2013

This a brand new well designed hostel in Xiamen, probably the largest in the area. It is refreshing and a rarity in China: real mattress, nice bedding, super flushing toilet that means you don't need to put that things in the basket. I am deeply moved, just kidding, sort of. They are still doing some touch up jobs, but the place is already very livible. The staff are attentive and responsive.

Thanks you. Your reviews really means a lot to us !

20th Nov 2013

The hostel situated in an exclusive residential area minutes walk to the beautiful coastal beach and bus lines to all attractions you need to visit. This is an exceptional clean, modern facility not common in China and other Asian hostels or even some expensive hotels.

11th Nov 2013

I had a real bed, a nice mattress, I slept like a baby. Mr. Zhou, the manager, has many years working in the area, made all the arrangements for my transportation, tours without a glitch. Huangshan area is not easy to navigate, I am grateful for his assistance.

6th Nov 2013

I love this place, right in the charming old town and near West Lake, with attentive and knowledgable English speaking staff. Everything is great except the smelly bathrooms in some part of the area, but very clean never the less.

Cheers! Welcome Back.

Grand Theater Hostel, Shenzhen, China
1st Nov 2013

Best location I can find in this city. This hostel is kind of informal, but you soon get use to it. Owners have great communication skill and genuinely nice, will do anything for you.

Yangshuo 11 Hostel, Yangshuo, China
29th Oct 2013

20th Oct 2013

Great staff.

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
16th Oct 2013

Staff are great, the manager handle unexpected events decisively and professionally, truly impressive.

11th Oct 2013

This is the most beautiful hostel I have experienced in China, especially the rocky court yard. The staff are wonderful. I have to give a perfect 10.

Dear : Thanks for staying in our hostel. We hope you have pleasant here. Take care we hope see you again. UPLAND YHA

Five Elements Hostel, Dali, China
9th Oct 2013

I was very happy with my stay. I have been traveling a lot in China, this is one of the best hostels in China.

Thanks a lot ,you are welcome to come back at anytime.The price of Dali beer and Qingdao beer are lowered.

8th Oct 2013

Few miles away from ancient city proves to be a plus•••facing a beautiful lake provides the tranquility for a good rest; walking distace to 3 bus line to any place in the city. Being a well designed brand new facility have all the modern amenities. This is a well run hostel. I have all travel, tickets arranged by the staff, even add money to my phone. I am almost spoiled. Just love this place.

16th Sep 2013

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed while traveling around China extensively. All rooms have enclosed shower--- a rarity in China. The whole facility are super clean, have a nice common room with computers and TV, with a porch overlooking a beautiful tranquil lake. The WIFI connection is the best I have experienced in China that are avalable in all rooms and common area. Staff are attentive and friendly with good communication skill. Short walking distance to bus no 3 and 4 .

Dear Sir, thank you for choosing our hostel, your encouragement is our progressive motivation,we hope you had a great time here. Look forward to your visit again.

27th May 2013

I really enjoy my stay there, could not have any negatives about the whole place. All staff are absolutely wonderful. This is home.

JV's Hostel, Taipei, Taiwan
25th May 2013

Banana Hostel, Taipei, Taiwan
22nd May 2013

This is the most modern and cleanest hostel I have ever experienced. It is perfect. The hosts are gracious and attentive but never intrusive.

Dear Mr. Liao, We're really excited to get this perfect review from you, such a full experienced traveller, your opinion is a big encourgement to us. Also we really enjoyed talking to you, as we've learned a lot from you. Thank you and hope we can meet you again soon!

3rd Apr 2013

It is such a cozy and lively place in the center of many activities. They serve great food and cheap beer, even make great pan pizza with lots of cheese. Very helpful, lovely staff. This is a well-designed hostel, always kept clean. I had a great time here.

So glad that you also enjoy staying at our sister hostel Lazybones, anytime you come back to check out our Mix Hostel?:) Good luck dude!

Five Elements Hostel, Dali, China
25th Mar 2013

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
16th Mar 2013

This is the best hostel I have stayed. The mood is so good, I made a lot of friends and we traveled together for dinner and exchange contact information, not to mention the modern, convenient , clean facility, they are great. The staff are attentive, cheerful. They booked all trips and airline tickets for me, they almost spoiled me. As an older traveler traveling along, they sure provide assurance to me. I love those lovely Chinese young people.

Thanks man, It was really my pleasure to listen to you and your family's history, I hope to meet you again in future, Good luck!

Cozy Planet Hostel, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
27th Feb 2013

I first discover the hostel life style in Qeenstown, New Zealand where I met young people all over the world as well as not so young retired, on leaved professors, retired military officers. We all got along and had great time. At Cozy Planet, it adds another dimension: personal attention by the hosts, Luis and Sam, their affable, sincere manor really bringing people together. Boy, did I have a great time! They, Luis and Sam seem genuinely enjoying do it. The place is tastefully done.

Bike Tainan Hostel, Tainan, Taiwan