Reviews: ariannelim185

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand
7.1
4th Mar 2013

Nice, clean place. Stayed here twice for one night only, couldn't say too much about the location except that it's reasonably close to the train station. The facilities are good overall, but the couches are the most uncomfortable I have ever sat on...

• ariannelim185
  • Netherlands, Female, 31-40
Prince Albert Backpackers, Nelson, New Zealand
7.4
26th Feb 2013

Overall atmosphere was good, nice patio with seats and hammocks. It's a little out of the way if you arrive at the I-site. I stayed in a 4-bed dorm with large glass doors bordering the patio. The downside was that the sun would heat up the room during the day and there was no way of opening a window at night to let it cool off again. We kept the door open but had to leave the light off or bugs would come in. A screen door would be nice. Bathroom was also very basic, no towel rack or shelves.

Thanks for your feedback Arianne. We do provide a free transport to and from the bus stations and I-site on request so I am sorry if that wasn't communicated properly. Your comment on the bathrooms has been taken on board and today I have gone around and added towel hooks and shelves to all the bathrooms. Regards Mike