Che Lagarto Hostel Paraty, Paraty, Brazil
7.1
18th Oct 2013

Overall the hostel was OK for a few days. The room was basic and the bathroom was not say was extactly clean. The bar area on Sat night came alive with music which was nice. The town is preaty layed back and it was nice to get out of Rio. Bfast was great. I have stayed at worst a

Park House Women's Hostel, London, England
8.0
14th Sep 2013

overall I had a very quiet stay. a bin in the room would help as I had to leave my rubbish in plastic bags on the ground. my name wasn't on the list for people staying when I was there. had the booking slip from hostelworld. (made the booking a month ago) could not use the kitchen as there was knives, forks, etc room 21b

MuchoMadrid, Madrid, Spain
6th Sep 2013

This was my second stay at the hostel and it was like coming home. Like last review I can not stay a bad Word.

Antares Hostel, Nice, France
7.7
2nd Sep 2013

had a fridge in the room. a first for me. overall the hostel was OK. the room was very clean and I got a clean towel each day. very near the train station.

MuchoMadrid, Madrid, Spain
17th Jul 2013

Value for money (I am accountant), central location and clean and tidy. Stayed 5 nights in a 3 bed female dorm (which is pretty much unheard of having stayed in over 20 hostels in the past 3 months). Had 2 nights on my own and 3 nights with one other person at 22 euro per night including breakfast and a towel. It is located in central Madrid within easy walk of the main attractions. Honestly I can’t say anything bad.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
7.7
3rd Jun 2013

spent 3 nights at the hostel in a female dorm with no sleep. the hostel is clean and the bar is preaty good but I wouldn't stay here again if you paid me a million euro.

Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
8.0
19th May 2013

Stayed for 4 nights in the female only area of the hostel which was a completely separate building. It was very close to the Metro but there was extra costs for getting in the city. (not a big deal but worth noting) I agree with previous comments about there not being enough bathrooms. But overall it was a good place to stay and breakfast was good.

YHA London Central, London, England
8th May 2013

good location, clean facilities and overall a good vibe about the place. I had to wait around 9pm for a bus so hang out at the hostel for the day and had a shower before I left.