Montenegro Hostel 4U

Kotor, Montenegro

This is a really awesome Hostel. Clean rooms in a really great location. 5 mins from old town Kotor. Great facilities and Boban makes you feel right at home. He goes above and beyond to help you out and make sure you enjoy your stay. He is a great host and makes you feel right at home. The best place to stay in Kotor.

• 6th Sep 2014

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

An awesome hostel to stay at. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. Always have a range of activities on the go for people staying at the hostel. Nice atmosphere, brilliant locations. Couldn't ask for anything better. Definitely stay here!

• 23rd May 2014

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Really nice place. Clean, excellent shower facilities. Nice location and relaxed atmosphere. The only downer is that they don't have left storage facilities, which is a bit odd because majority of the people who go to Cinque Terre are there for the hiking and no one wants to carry all their luggage with them on the hiking trails. When I was speaking to the lady about it (think shes the owner, elderly Italian woman) she just shrugged her shoulders and walked off, told me its my problem.

• 27th May 2013

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

What you need - a bed for the night. Hostel was clean. I was put on a make shift bed, bit weird but i got sleep so that's OK, luckily I had some nice people staying in the dorm. Only complaint was with the check in staff. When I arrived the whole family was having lunch and instead of breaking for a minute or two to book me in so that I could start exploring I was made to wait +/-20 mins while the family sat around chatting and finishing lunch. Not the end of the world but bit rude in my opinion

• 26th May 2013