Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 22

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I liked that there were mirrors in the hallway so you could get ready without disturbing your roommates and that there was free tea. The hostel had a really good atmosphere and I really enjoyed my stay there.

The hostel is close to the London Bridge, but that's about it. It's kind of far from everything else. The rooms were nice but they could have had more outlets. Also, the hostel was on top of a bar and when they had live music it was really loud.

Hi, Thankyou for your comments, they mean a great deal to us and we can learn a lot from them. We do apologize for the noise, we realize that not everyone wants to come and join in the fun at weekends! We do advertise our weekends on our website for guests wishing a more peaceful time. We are very close to the underground and there are a lot of things to do in London Bridge itself, unfortunately there is always some travel required whilst staying in London due to the size of the city. We hope that you do choose to stay with us again, next time come down to the bar and we will buy you a drink! Regards St Christopher's team, Southwark

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

The bathrooms were very nice and the location was very close to everything. The only complaint I have have is that the "breakfast" was just coffee and biscuits.

Dublin International (YHA)

Dublin, Ireland

There was only one working shower on my floor but it was decently clean. The breakfast was pretty good and overall it was a nice stay.

Many thanks for your comments, We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Should you return to Dublin we would be more than happy to look after you again. Best regards, Pamela. Dublin International Hostel.