My Friends, Florence, Italy
18th Dec 2013

I stayed three nights in a 6-mixed bed bedroom. The owners offered me everything that I needed, including hints of Tuscany and places to eat.

Sandeman Allen, London, England
16th Sep 2013

I came with my mom for three nights in a 3-bed female dorm. One bad side is that i couldnt stay in the same bedroom of my mom, because there are many guests that live there for a long time. But they advice in hostelworld that this situation could happen.

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar, Porto, Portugal
7.4
8th Sep 2013

I stayed just one night there (a Sunday), in a 8-bed dorm. As my flight was early, I didn`t have breakfast there. The staff is nice, they have a dinner for just 5 euros, which was not a complete menu, but was good. They have wifi network for all reception and I could use in my room as well (first floor).

Home Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
1st Sep 2013

I stayed in a 8-bed bedroom for 4 nights. They have a special dinner, called Mama Dinner, which is very good. Every night they do a toast and they offer free shots of Portuguese drinks, such as wine of Porto, Moscatel and Ginja. The staff play instruments every night. They also have relations with a walking tour company, the Wild walkers, which I also recomend.

Belfast International Youth Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
20th Jul 2013

I stayed in a 23-female bedroom for one night. Although there are many beds in the bedroom, it is very well divided, so it was ok. The bedroom has one bathroom, with three showers and three toilet seats, so i didnt need to wait to take a shower. It had a good wifi and lockers behind the beds

The Dublin Central Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
19th Jul 2013

I stayed in a 8-bed bedroom, on a Friday. Some guests were actually residents, because they were there for one or two months, because it is a deal with their English courses (many foreigners go to Dublin to study English in summer vacation). There are some wardrobes and hangers, but no lockers. My bedroom had an en-suite bathroom.

Hi, many hanks for your review. We hope to welcome you again. Kind Regards, Ian

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
31st Mar 2013

I spent three nights in Plus Berlin, in a 4-female-bedroom. In the last day, my flight were at night, so I could put my luggage in a locked room (but there weren't lockers inside this room).

International Budget Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5.4
25th Mar 2013

I stayed in a 6-mixed-bedroom, with my friend. We came at 9 pm and the guy gave us the key and the wifi password.

Sleephere, Brussels, Belgium
23rd Mar 2013

Me and my friend stayed 2 days in Sleephere, in a 4-mixed-bed room. Although we came at 10 pm (and we are supposed to came at 7 pm), the manager received us with kindness and show us the hostel facilities.