Hotel Ideal Manaus

Manaus, Brazil

It's location is in a dangerous area and the staff didn't really want anything to do with me! Also I left some money under the bed, and after leaving, within 2 hours I had someone go to the hotel to collect it and they said there was no money! After a threat about calling the police they soon handed over the money! There is no atmosphere and a fair walk to the centro! I would not recommend

• 21st Jan 2014

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel with a great vibe! The staff are awesome and really try to make sure you enjoy your stay. The only bad point is the 3 deck bunk beds! A bit dangerous if your on the top level. I defiantly recommend this hostel and I will return!

• 18th Jan 2014

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

We arrived on Christmas eve to Ushuaia our final destination after 8 months riding motorbikes from north to south. It wasn't a ¨hello, merry christmas!¨ greeting, but a rude ¨we are full¨. We had a reservation! It was a nice hostel with a very small Kitchen with a lot of people trying to use it!, a good wifi room but very small 6 bed dorms. It felt very controlled like your mother was watching over you the whole time!. The staff where not very accommodating, I Wouldn´t return!

• 24th Dec 2013

worldwide have rules and you need to comply to. if you are in a hostel as hambiente need to respect the other tourists. you can not knock on doors. You can not scream and be totally drunk in a place like this. when a vast majority of people have a warning to other attitudes need to put even more rules. if you do not feel comfortable I feel. celebrate your weekend trip. but you need to bear in mind whenever you have to respect your peers. thanks for choosing us.

Duo Housing Los Angeles

Los Angeles, USA

Felt very welcome the moment I walked through the door!! As I could only stay one night due to travelling through I didn't get to interact with the other guess! The only thing I could suggest which was a let down for me was the bedding quality and the Brocken blinds that wouldn't stop any mourning sunlight coming through!! All in all a little bit more maintenance and it would be great!!