• Australia, Male, 31-40
Hotel Ideal Manaus, Manaus, Brazil
4.9
21st Jan 2014

It's location is in a dangerous area and the staff didn't really want anything to do with me! Also I left some money under the bed, and after leaving, within 2 hours I had someone go to the hotel to collect it and they said there was no money! After a threat about calling the police they soon handed over the money! There is no atmosphere and a fair walk to the centro! I would not recommend

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Walk On The Beach Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
18th Jan 2014

Great hostel with a great vibe! The staff are awesome and really try to make sure you enjoy your stay. The only bad point is the 3 deck bunk beds! A bit dangerous if your on the top level. I defiantly recommend this hostel and I will return!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Cruz del Sur Hostel, Ushuaia, Argentina
6.6
24th Dec 2013

We arrived on Christmas eve to Ushuaia our final destination after 8 months riding motorbikes from north to south. It wasn't a ¨hello, merry christmas!¨ greeting, but a rude ¨we are full¨. We had a reservation! It was a nice hostel with a very small Kitchen with a lot of people trying to use it!, a good wifi room but very small 6 bed dorms. It felt very controlled like your mother was watching over you the whole time!. The staff where not very accommodating, I Wouldn´t return!

worldwide have rules and you need to comply to. if you are in a hostel as hambiente need to respect the other tourists. you can not knock on doors. You can not scream and be totally drunk in a place like this. when a vast majority of people have a warning to other attitudes need to put even more rules. if you do not feel comfortable I feel. celebrate your weekend trip. but you need to bear in mind whenever you have to respect your peers. thanks for choosing us.

• Australia,
Duo Housing Los Angeles, Los Angeles, USA
6.9
14th Mar 2013

Felt very welcome the moment I walked through the door!! As I could only stay one night due to travelling through I didn't get to interact with the other guess! The only thing I could suggest which was a let down for me was the bedding quality and the Brocken blinds that wouldn't stop any mourning sunlight coming through!! All in all a little bit more maintenance and it would be great!!