Generator Hostel London, London, England
4th Jan 2017

I was just coming from the Generator Paris so I think that experience influenced my perception of this Generator location. Decor and facilities on ground floor (lobby, bar, restaurant area, etc.) is very nice, well decorated, nice bar. There's a pool table and more than enough lounge space, which was cool. I really disliked my room: while it was decently clean, it was a tiny room, smelled and had bunk beds. I had paid for a private room and would've preferred a full bed to myself.

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us. Yes Paris is newer than us so you would have noticed some differences. Your comments have shared with our management team, we hope we can have the opportunity to see you again in the future. Best wishes, Generator London.

ANZ Guesthouse, Selcuk, Turkey
28th Jun 2013

THANKS!!! AMAZING TIME, MATES. Really loved Selcuk. - Josh, the American, now in Wash., DC, USA.

Chillout Cengo, Istanbul, Turkey