Location Hong Kong, Gender Female, Age 22

• Hong Kong, All Female Group, 18-24
Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2nd Apr 2013

It's not suitable for carry a big luggage, because there is no lift. Although there's a luggage room, if you forget something, you need to walk down stair, a little bit inconvenient. The breakfast is... eggs with some spotted black, cheese taste sour(maybe that cheese is sour). I think the room is clean, but my friend said the bed have flea. Location quite good, and there is a supermarket near hostel.

• Hong Kong, All Female Group, 18-24
Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
8.0
27th Mar 2013

Everything is good except the bathroom, 1 bathroom & 4 kitchens in a floor. We cook every night, 4 kitchens make us no need to rush for the kitchen. The bathroom is share to boys and girls. We bath at night usual, at the first night I go to bath alone. No one inside the bathroom. The shower is on the wall, push button will have 30sec HOT water, not warm. The hostel done well on save energy, but I think should change back the bathroom lights to use on/off button. Fortunately, I don't afraid dark.