Clink78

UGHHHH this place was absolutely filthy. The bathrooms were just gross. And my standards aren't exceptionally high....the room was SO HOT. Just filled with nasty bodies, and no ventilation. And the ladders up to the bunks were an absolute death trap! I fell off! Just an overall terrible experience here. And when we checked in, the staff was super aloof and just weird. Not welcoming like at other places. Stay at St. Christopher's.

Hi! We are sorry to hear that your stay with us wasn't as good as you expected. We always try our best for every single guest and we encourage everyone to come to reception any time with any suggestion or issue. Good luck in all you travels and maybe see you someday.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Amazing. Great bar, great amenities. I felt so at home. And those working at the bar and reception were helpful and just cool.

GREAT! Thank you very much for your kind Words! Sunny Greetings from the Team of St. Christophers Berlin.

Amsterdam Hostel Janson

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Well, I must admit the pictures are a tad deceiving. It is very cramped, but that's just Amsterdam in general. The staff was exceptionally friendly and very helpful to us. Beware the stairs though--yikes. Like a ladder more than a staircase. But once again....Amsterdam. This hostel is close to a lot of good stuff like the museumplien but it is soooo far away from the Red Light District and other attractions. However, there is a pretty good character about the place. Very...rustic.