Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 26

4th Jun 2014

An absolute blast! Could not believe the value the private rooms are, and how clean and, in fact, classy they are. Was well impressed, and absolutely gutted I stayed somewhere else last time, especially since I spent my days in Paradise! Great service all round, free shuttles in the morning really helped, and what a bunch of nights had...

Stavros Villas, Santorini, Greece
31st May 2014

I will never, ever forget my stay here with Stavros and his family. I felt more at home than I probably ever have haha! Amazing from the moment we got a free transfer from the port. Helpful, friendly, absolutely what you could dream of when going to Santorini. I have been before, and I thought this would be my last time but staying here could make me come again just to say thank you!

Hotel Georgia, Heraklion, Greece
29th May 2014

Great service, amazing location and easy to get to, and should also note that taxi is very cheap and near to the town and Knossos! The shower had no pressure though... Very hard to bathe but everything else was very nice!

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments, Dubrovnik, Croatia
23rd Aug 2013

Amazing stay, so friendly and helpful

Residence Tasso, Sorrento, Italy
22nd Mar 2013

Ape Latina, Rome, Italy
19th Mar 2013

We stayed here for a couple of nights, and it didn't seem enough. The amazing time we had was made possible by staying in somewhere as nice, and close, as this. A walk from the central station, and around the corner from the Colleseum, we couldn't ask for more. Even when we decided to stay a little longer and the place was booked out, the host helped us instantly with finding another nice place. Definitely would come back!

Franz House, Florence, Italy
18th Mar 2013

A home away from home, we were greeted with a beautiful welcome to a beautiful city. The host was so welcoming, and having not much time to see so many places, mapped out a perfect tour for us. Recommended to all, and with only 2 minutes walk to Ponte Vecchio I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay.

San Geremia Rooms, Venice, Italy
16th Mar 2013

Location for this place is definitely perfect, especially in the weather we had! Facilities are great, warm (or cold if you want) rooms, great cozy beds. For a young couple, this was the perfect place for us, and definitely value for money.

Hotel Loris, Milan, Italy
5.7
15th Mar 2013

Quite hard to find hostel, walked around a long time trying to find the road advised. Location was only a few stops away from the main strip of Milan which was good. Otherwise, the elevator doesn't work (like most places) unless all doors are closed properly, which didn't happen once while we were there, meaning having to go down from the top floor by stairs with luggage. Room was nice, with a comfy bed, not quite value for money.

• Australia, Male, 25-30