Location: Brazil,

Really nice hostel! Excellent location and the facilities are nice and clean. Rooms are comfy and not so noisy. Staff are polite and friendly and there is a bar where they serve good food with discounts for guests. (you can also watch football matches and have some fun there). Free breakfast with very reasonable variety. The price is really fair for what they offer. I was there by my own, but I met some nice people. I totally recommend it.

• 23rd Sep 2013

It is very good located, near Waterloo Rail/Underground station (which is part of zone 1 of London), so the price is fair. Facilities are ok, but not so good, cause there are triple beds, which is not that comfortable. Bathrooms and toilets are clean. Good and free breakfast. There are lockers, but outside the room and they don't provide padlocks, which is bad. There is a bar where they serve food, which is very good (even thought I didn't have a chance to eat there). In general, I recommend it.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Hotel Victory

Marseille, France

Very good location, near St Charles Station, with lots of restaurants nearby, which turns the place secure. The hotel offers towels and it's cleaned every morning! It was very hot in Marseille, but the room has air conditioning! :) Staff doesn't speak English, but we could communicate somehow. Room is also comfortable and size is ok. The only bad aspect is there's no breakfast and no small fridge in the room, so we couldn't buy food to store in the room. In general, it worth the money we paid.

• 22nd Jul 2013

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel is really nice!! Good facilities, especially the kitchen. Breakfast is delicious!! Just a little problem with the lights, not all were working when I was there, but I think it's just a temporary issue. Location is excellent. I strongly recommend it!

• 9th Apr 2013

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I really like this hostel! The character is very good and everything is cleaned! The room is comfortable and the lockers are great. Toilet and shower facilities are good and you have privacy on it, cause it's individual.Location is excellent, very close to the city center. Staff are polite and there is a delicious breakfast in the morning. And the best: not expensive! Of course it's not a hotel, but I think it's really worth!

• 7th Apr 2013

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The only good aspect in this hostel is the location, because the rest is awful. The room is full (22 people) and there is no window. We have to pass in the reception to go to the toilet and showers, so embarrassing! There is a microwave oven and a little fridge inside the toilet, terrible!! Someone stole the blanket of my friend and there isn't another one. Inside the room is very cold! Also, bed sheet and pillow smell bad. Staff are not very polite and simply didn't solve our problems!

• 3rd Apr 2013