Alice's Secret Travellers Inn

Alice Springs, Australia

Lovely, laid-back hostel just across the bridge from the centre of town, with a nice pool and backyard with plenty of places to enjoy sun or shade. I didn't use the kitchen, but good washing and drying facilities. Would happily stay here again.

• 10th Nov 2014

Boomerang Guesthouse

Selcuk, Turkey

Really enjoyed my stay here. Friendly and helpful staff, and the garden restaurant is a great, relaxed place to hang out with a colddrink and wifi.

• 1st Sep 2014

Come to Vilnius Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

I loved this place. I've got to be honest, it's a little bit out of the action (10 mins or so walk to the old town - very convenient to the train and bus stations though) and the bathrooms were rather cramped with shower doors that didn't lock. But the staff were the best and friendliest and most helpful I've met anywhere, truly outstanding, and the hostel has everything you need. They even do washing for you. There are a lot of hostels in Vilnius, but I'd come back here without hesitation.

• 21st May 2013

Red Nose

Riga, Latvia

Great location, comfortable and spacious room and bathroom, but there's no real social space. I was happy there but bear that in mind if you want a friendlier vibe. Also, if it's full, don't be last for the hot water ;)

• 10th May 2013