READ THIS! NOT A HOSTEL, a pub, with a few rooms. The 'staff' are actually the bartenders/ bouncers with 'bouncer' culture: My luggage strap got stolen in the hostel, & when I informed the 'manager', he & a bartender started interrogating me, asking (threatning) to check the CCTV (which was a 24 * 2 hrs tape, for a $20 strap :) He then said I should prove it to him, and he'll pay the $ 20 back! I've 1 more strory, no space :)

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we expected this bad review from yourself, firstly " the staff ", We allow FREE printing here at the hostel, you downloaded something on our laptop to print out, it crashed our computer, the staff memeber ask you to wait until our laptop had rebooted(as a computer engineer you should know this) but you kept taking the laptop from behind the bar to do something to it, we ask you to not do this but you were rude to the staff memeber, as for the strap, when you informed us of this strap you actually said that you were not sure if you had brought it with you, but said it was stolen, I offered to check the cctv to see if we could see what happened, YOU DECLINED the offer, I said that if you could prove the purchase as a curtousy payment I would replace it, again you declined and ask for some duck tape, which we supplied, at no point were you " threatened " or spoken to in a threatening way, no one interrogatted you, we ask you about your strap and made suggestions about it's whereabouts. may I suggest you stay in a hotel next time, so have very special needs in your stay and I feel a hotel is the only place your special needs can be met, thank you for your comments.

Pickwick Hall

GREAT! The building may be old, but it looked very authentic and cute (grandma-ish), and was immaculate (very clean) at the same time! - Staff: were so friendly and helpful! - Location: couldn't be better, right in the middle of the city, yet very quiet and peaceful. - Price: was the lowest I could find for a single private room! I rarely leave 100% reviews, but this place deserves more than that. It was so great I still get a good feeling thinking about it :) Thank you everyone! Hamid