Yes Chinatown Pt. Hotel

Singapore, Singapore

Covered the basics, location was brill.

Dozy House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

One of the nicest places I've stayed at. The husband and wife team who run the Dozy House are lovely, and very helpful. I would stay there again if I ever go back to Chiang-Mai.

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Nice place. Ticketed all the boxes. The 'complex' has a really nice feel to it.

Long beach Krabi Villas

Krabi, Thailand

Baan Dinso 2

Bangkok, Thailand

Staff were all very friendly, particularly Fi, Jan and Ay (sorry if I spelt them wrong ladies) All very helpful, and welcoming. Hotel is very clean, food is very good, rooms are comforatable, and the shower facilites great. Location is brilliant, you can walk to so many places.

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

The guy on reception (Gihad?) was a star, very helpful. Heather, give him a pay rise. Hazel (?) was also very nice and kind. To be honest I couldn't fault the staff. Great place to stay.

New Everest Hotel

Luxor, Egypt

Hussein (and the other 2 guys who run the place, Hassan and Mohammed) were the best hosts I've met. If you've visiting Luxor, listen to these guys, they know what the're talking about, and it's not about making money out of you. I did a day trip to Valley of the Kings (plus other locations) and a 2 night cruise down the Nile, and it was absolutely brilliant. They couldn't have made me more welcome. Take the time to get to know them, it's worth it! See you next time I'm in Luxor.