Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Rooms were clean aswell as the bathrooms. Though I didn't like how the sink was in the room where the shower was which was separate from the toilet , that didn't make sense to me. Great location !

• 30th Sep 2013

A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof

Nuremberg, Germany

Great hostel! They have a good lounging area down stairs and have a bar upstairs. Rooms were clean and staff were helpful. And can't beat the location ! I'd definitely go back !

• 28th Sep 2013

Great location , and simple to get to from central train station.

• 26th Sep 2013

Backpackers House Venice

Venice, Italy

I only stayed there 1 night but the man running the hostel was very friendly and helpful, and spoke good English! The beds were comfy and the bathroom on my floor was fantastic! It had a jet tub :) if you have a map it's really easy to find. The reception area is a separate building from the rooms but that isn't a problem. Also the rooms are located right off a busy square so if you can't handle noise at night I wouldn't recommend.

• 25th Sep 2013

The only issue I had was that their breakfast was so over priced for just a basic continental. Other than that the rooms were clean!

• 16th Sep 2013

Hey ! We offer our guests a "all you can eat" buffet for 5,90 EUR. That's actually pretty cheap for Vienna ;) Anyway, we hope you enjoyed the City :) Take care & Kind regards Your M-Team

Hostel Mondpalast

Dresden, Germany

• 13th Sep 2013

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The hostel staff were amazing, the place in general was great! The only thing is the common area kind of felt like a waiting room but that didn't ruin my experience at all!

• 10th Sep 2013

Bed'nBudget Cityhostel

Hannover, Germany

This hostel was good for a couple nights. Couple things I didn't like we're they didn't have any lockers for my personal items, the showers were open to the entire bathroom and the door didn't lock. At the time their wifi wasn't working. But other than that the beds were good and I had a great view from my window !

• 8th Sep 2013