• Italy, All Female Group, 18-24
Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
4th Apr 2013

The staff was really friendly and helpful. You get free toast, tea and coffee all day. We stayed in a 10 bed shared female dorm and there was enough space for all of us. We went for a night out with the hostel and it was great fun. There were many nice people and we enjoyed it a lot. I would definitely recommend this hostel, because you get great value for your money. The only thing I didn't like was the bathroom.

Thanks for your nice review and comments!! Super glad you have a good time at our hostel, and enjoyed your stay in Manchester!! Hope we see you again at Hatters!!

• Italy, All Female Group, 18-24
Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
1st Apr 2013

I have slept in a 8 bed female dorm and the room was really, really small.

Oh I think that was the linen cupboard :) seriously though, We're big on other things like ensuite dorm rooms, free shower gels, and buffet breakfast!!