Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

A point off for the outlets being badly located in the dorms. I would still stay there though. It's a high quality hostel and very central. Right next to the major bus stops. The complimentary breakfast is great quality and the prices are great value. The dorms are not overcrowded and unlike some hostels you can stay just one night at the weekend.

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

The room was tiny. The shower didn't work properly

• 16th Aug 2014

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

This is by far the best hostel you can stay in in all of Ireland let alone Dublin. The facilities were amazing. It's very easy to get lost but after a few hours you'll find your bearings. I was victim of noisy room mates but this was no fault of the hostel. They even have a hammock room. 24 hr food service. Vending machines for alcohol and beer. An inexpensive snack menu and the complimentary breakfast is great. There are cereals, fresh fruit, sausage rolls and the best instant coffee!

• 28th Jun 2013

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

I found the hostel was too hot. They had radiators on in May and the breakfast was absolutely horrible. I came down with a cold after staying there due to the extreme heat. The room was literally steamed up. They need to ensure radiators are off in summer. This is unforgivable. I would never ever again stay there.

• 25th May 2013

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

My only problem is the fact there is only one key per room. I returned very late in the evening. It was 4am. I had to wake up my room mates. Individual keycards would be a vast improvement. Otherwise the hostel is perfect. You ever get a free drinks voucher for the bar. The all day coffee facilities are also a godsend and they have a wonderful breakfast.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I've take a mark off location because it's a bit out of the way for the locations I needed. However as a hostel in itself it is fantastic. I loved staying there. It was comfortable and the shower and toilet facilities are very good for the smaller dorms. A separate more private shower and wash room is available for smaller groups.

• 22nd Mar 2013