Location: Poland,

wifi works only in lobby on main floor, very very small and poorly equipped kitchen

Jolly Swagman Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

be careful, the bold guy on the reception gives different price than the hostelworld

YMCA Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Male bathrooms not on every floor - it can be anoiyng, two small kitchens in all hostel - also anoiyng, fridge in the room - nice, but fuses sometimes brake and fridge does not work any more, i lost food because of that when I was out. For internet and wi-fi you have to pay, there is no heaters in the rooms so really cold.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry the inconcenieces caused throughout your stay, we do have to improve few services, thank you for bring this up. In regards heaters we have available at the reception and it is stated in our fact sheet, sorry if it was not communicated to you. Once again thank you for your comments Kind regards Andre Vidoto Centre Manager

El Misti Botafogo Hostel e Pousada

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Cheapest rooms very small, breakfast ok, staff do not care so you have to ask about everything, I lost my bed 2 times the same day, they made mistake and cleaned by bed and I lost my earplugs and did not get refund for that, later the same day they gave my bed to another man so I lost bed 2 times the same day, but sort it out later, except earplugs.

Relatevely clean hostel, good breakfast, location very close to the beach, staff friendly and helpfull, bathroom working well, size of room typical, I would recomend it

El Guembe Hostel House

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

When we walked in to the room it was dead bug in the corner. Breakfast is typical for Argentina.

You're right, you're in the jungle and the breakfast is typical of Argentina.

Lime House Youth Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Internet does not work often, toilets also break down, apart of that ok but nothing special

Solar Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

we got there , it looks like big family lives there. they have a private toilet but they so small and not working at all, so if u want to flush the water u have to fill the bucket full the water and flush it . One day we went out and when we come back it was nobody on the reception so we wait 2 h until somebody comes back and open us door!!!!!

Hostal Providencia

Santiago, Chile

Hostel nice and staff ok but private rooms really small, and you will have problems with getting shower in shared bathroom, it is really hard to set up right temperature, but there is enough bathrooms so you can always go to another bathroom, breakfast typical for SA, I recommend it overall

Hostal Balmaceda - La Serena

La Serena, Chile

Everything ok, breakfast also - packed in boxes, sandwich and few cakes plus juice, coffee and tea. I recommend, staff very friendly, facilities new and clean.

We were nicely suprised by breakfast with egg or fruits, the even serve real espresso, we also had bathroom in the room but paid for shared. Staff very friendly, bed warm, hot showers, taxi 3 soles to Plaza the Armas, we recommend it.

Banana's Adventure

Huacachina, Peru

Dragonfly Hostels

Lima, Peru

Beds not comfty, pillows horrible, rest ok.