Campanella3, Rome, Italy
20th Jun 2013

Wonderful stay there, and its one of the best guesthouses during my trip. It would be perfect if the shower worked more smoothly and the water be hotter. Breakfast is not that wonderful compared to other facilities. In a word, excellent

Thank you for your "excellent" review and for the notice about the shower, we will check it right now! Kisses ;) Antonella & Ivan

B&B Floralia, Florence, Italy
18th Jun 2013

The location is fantastic, very central in Florence. Very clean, tidy, safe and comfortable! I like everything there. It would be perfect if the room could be a little bigger and brighter. Overall it is value for money. Strongly recommended!

The Silk Road, Venice, Italy
16th Jun 2013

It's such a spacious room, tidy and clean! Out of the window you can see the main river of Venice, and you can even sit by the river to watch sunset and enjoy the breeze. Max is a very nice guy, helpful and friendly. I will definitely go there again!

Victoria House Hostel, Nice, France
4.9
15th Jun 2013

The room is too tiny and so is the bathroom. Sheets are not clean and beds make sounds. I couldn't fall asleep because downstairs in the street there were drunk men who were quarreling, and windows could not be closed. My friend commented it as the worst hostel in our trip. The only good point is that it's close to the sea and staff is helpful.

Les Jardins de la Livree, Avignon, France
13th Jun 2013

My friend and I really had a great time there!! It's clean, safe and quiet, with excellent quality. The staff gave us the warmest help and comfortable stay in his house. I like the garden, swimming pool and cats! Wonderful! Definitely willing to go again!